Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach

5 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Was just going to post this.  I think it's a classy move to not fire Miles, personally.  Let the guy finish out the season.  We all like him and wish he would've succeeded but he didn't.  Show him how much we like him by not firing him until the bitter end.

I'd say it also sends a good message to the other coaches, and to coaching candidates.

2 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Unfortunately, that's not how the media works. 

Oh, we all know how it works. We see it everywhere in the press. News, sports, even social media. It’s one of the biggest drains on our society today, in many facets. Time, energy, production, and the list can go on and on. Even to the point of some, being tried, judged and convicted before things are known or proven. 

It is what it is, its part of the ever changing world we live. Who knew, what we once classified as gossip, would draw so many into it, said the moth to the flame. :o

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Is it me, or is Olson kind of a D-bag?

I don't really know much about him. I saw his tweet off a retweet. I just don't understand bothering the kid when he's at his team's NCAA tournament game

Just now, GSG said:

That makes more sense. I read it wrong.

They just put his son in the game!

"Looks like Jack Hoiberg is about to go into the game... seems to be some delay, looks like a reporter is asking him for a comment on his dad's future job location.... Hang on, looks like he is now asking for the correct spelling of Hoibergs name..... Ok, back to the game now. "

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

"Looks like Jack Hoiberg is about to go into the game... seems to be some delay, looks like a reporter is asking him for a comment on his dad's future job location.... Hang on, looks like he is now asking for the correct spelling of Hoibergs name..... Ok, back to the game now. "

LMFAO! +1

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

What age is his son? He is obviously good if he plays at Michigan state. Any chance he transfers to play for his dad? 

Says he's a freshman walk-on. But it says he joined the team for the 17-18 season so I assume he's a redshirt freshman maybe?

• Mavric changed the title to Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach