Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach

8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No one "REALLY" thinks this is a bad look.  s#!t...how many of us have looked for other jobs on the older inter-web while at work?  100%?

This is the real world and this is how things work.

The dorky OWH just had gave big congrats to Mitch Sherman who left ESPN for The Atlantic...they praised him for it all the OWH writers tweeted how great it was...but wait...

Mitch took that job at the Atlantic WHILE still working for ESPN???  How could that happen?  I mean...that means that Mitch discussed a new job while still having a job...that means the Atlantic contacted Mitch while he was with ESPN!  THE SHAME!!!!

f#&% those guys.

I tried to laugh and like but it wouldn’t let me do 2 

23 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No one "REALLY" thinks this is a bad look.  s#!t...how many of us have looked for other jobs on the older inter-web while at work?  100%?

The dorky OWH just had gave big congrats to Mitch Sherman who left ESPN for The Atlantic...they praised him for it all the OWH writers tweeted how great it was...but wait...

Mitch took that job at the Atlantic WHILE still working for ESPN???  How could that happen?  I mean...that means that Mitch discussed a new job while still having a job...that means the Atlantic contacted Mitch while he was with ESPN!  THE SHAME!!!!

f#&% those guys.

Wrong ocean.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

f#&% those guys.

The thing I find funny about this is that my brother in law is a CSU grad and fan. He despises Miles because he was looking for a job while he was coaching CSU in the NCAA tourney. 

The whole concept of the argument is redicilous. 

I always ask him...what was the current coach doing while CSU was trying to hire him. 

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The thing I find funny about this is that my brother in law is a CSU grad and fan. He despises Miles because he was looking for a job while he was coaching CSU in the NCAA tourney. 

The whole concept of the argument is redicilous. 

I always ask him...what was the current coach doing while CSU was trying to hire him. 

Exactly!!!!

2 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

Has there been any further news to come out? Any press conferences scheduled by Moos?

Nope!

It will happen, on Moos schedule, not the press or public’s schedule. I love, that some reporters are foaming at the mouth, and criticizing  how things are being done, because it shows just how far from reality they really are. Teach’s post above, points out just how ridiculous some reporters have become, because they are not in the know. 

:dunno

13 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Nope!

It will happen, on Moos schedule, not the press or public’s schedule. I love, that some reporters are foaming at the mouth, and criticizing  how things are being done, because it shows just how far from reality they really are. Teach’s post above, points out just how ridiculous some reporters have become, because they are not in the know. 

:dunno

Well, I cant take it anymore. Hurry up!

17 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

Well, I cant take it anymore. Hurry up!

:D

Ha, I passed along your urgency to the atheletic department, so I am sure they will get right on it. 

Really though, we have no clue as to what is going on behind the scenes. If its a done deal, if its not, if there are issues, or if they are just waiting for the appropriate time (in their minds)? 

Something will be stated by someone about something, in due time! :P

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

All the local media guys think this is a big development for Nebrasketball.

Honestly, I was never worried Hoiberg would go back to ISU. That would just be weird. Its like leaving the bride at the alter for one of the bridesmaids, then after a couple years trying to get back in with your original bride. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach