Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

So do we build Moos statue now orrrr...?

The Moos Dome, after he builds it. 

Even as a UNL grad I never fell into the misery of following Nebrasketball and used family ties to Kansas to be a Jayhawk "fan" which consisted of watching a game or two in March.  With KU involved in the shoe scandal and the hiring of Hoiberg I hereby renounce being a Jayhawker and will become an avid Nebrasketball fan.  Thanks Moos for adding another sports distraction to my life :)   Exciting times in Lincoln. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 3
1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

The Moos Dome, after he builds it. 

Even as a UNL grad I never fell into the misery of following Nebrasketball and used family ties to Kansas to be a Jayhawk "fan" which consisted of watching a game or two in March.  With KU involved in the shoe scandal and the hiring of Hoiberg I hereby renounce being a Jayhawker and will become an avid Nebrasketball fan.  Thanks Moos for adding another sports distraction to my life :)   Exciting times in Lincoln. 

I have to say I love that Nebraska is making an effort to compete at the highest level in all sports. It’s easy to get excited as a fan when the university is investing in producing a good product

2 hours ago, Jeepy said:

Fred is going to have to persuade top rated recruits that Nebraska is the place to come to and be on the ground floor of a great basketball program on the upswing now.

Best of luck to him. 

Well it's a good thing he has some of the best basketball facilities in the country to help him sell it.