Is there any diversity of political thought on this site?

I'll let others tackle some of your points, but I'll take the 

Who just happens to have more women in high places and pays them equally to men and always has unlike Hillary Clinton, also Pastor Darrell Scott says Trump is the most Pro-Black President In My lifetime.

You are wrong.  Bigly.

I went back as far as Reagan since you have referenced him.  

584078006_ScreenShot2019-03-21at4_46_08PM.thumb.png.4d248d9df9930c7459c8bffef5805801.png

Source:   http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/womenapptdtoprescabinets.pdf

And as far as pay, I have ZERO idea where you got that impression.  The pay gap between men and women has tripled in his admin vs. Obama.  

The median female White House employee is drawing a salary of $72,650 in 2017, compared to the median male salary of $115,000. “The typical female staffer in Trump's White House earns 63.2 cents per $1 earned by a typical male staffer,” Perry writes.

The 37 percent gender pay gap in President Trump's White House is more than double the 17 percent gender pay gap nationally. According to the Pew Research center, the Trump White House gender gap is wider than the national gender pay gap stood in 1980.

Source:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/05/white-house-gender-pay-gap-more-than-triples-under-trump/?utm_term=.538d011cd196

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-07-05/trump-white-house-pays-women-37-percent-less-than-men-report

https://www.rollcall.com/politics/salary-data-show-gender-pay-gap-in-trump-white-house

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/05/pay-gap-white-house-37-economist-says/452858001/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-other-administration/340712-gender-pay-gap-for-white-house-staff

You have a daughter.  You should be aware of this and care about it, as I promise she does.

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 4.52.27 PM.png

Edit:  and that Pastor you reference works for Trump.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Wow, I guess my posting got right under your skin.  For my response, check out the BOLD Red responses!  Have a wonderful day!  Sorry for any typos or bad grammar, I put this together very quickly!

Got any evidence for any of those claims?

NM already debunked the women in the WH issue.

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Bingo - stop looking at the labels and just the issues.  Evaluate the issues with your brain and heart wtout having to conform to some party litmus test or Trump litmus test and you will find your true center.   It frees a person's mind when 'you don't have to ' interpret a policy based on someone else's preset bias.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd post something backing this up, but it's pretty well established that most people can sit and talk actual issues all day long in a fairly reasonable manner, without becoming contentious. 

As soon as you start assigning labels and discussing groups (parties), people lose their minds and become much more emotional.

Well I didn't have to explain that one to her, since she is married and off on her own.  But you know what even she as a 30 year could see for herself what the Stormy Daniels thing was all about.  You know it's a fact that very very wealthy men and women get shaken down all the time in situations like this.  Heck I know Trump isn't perfect, but he did something like your saying he did it on his own time not in the oval office.  I compare what Bill Clinton did to getting a hummer right on the altar at church.  Also the attorney that Stormy had was joke, and in the end the Judge ordered Stormy to pay Trumps Attorney fees.  When money is involved bimbos appear all the time.  You should have realized by now when this crap is pulled on Trump it will never stick.

• So your issue is that Bill cheated in the Oval Office then, not that he cheated (and didn't pay to keep her quiet)?
  • Poor Don, because he is rich all these people are out to get him?  

And your comment re: "bimbos" is offensive.

I've tried to be open minded about your comments and feelings about things, but your misogyny is showing through real clear in the last post here MN.  I see more and more each day why you support and like this man so much, and I don't think it has a thing to do with his political positions.  Were you always like this and just found your guy and you're stoked?  Or do you feel that you didn't know you had these characteristics until he took office and you saw that it was ok to show them in public?

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, NM11046 said:

• So your issue is that Bill cheated in the Oval Office then, not that he cheated (and didn't pay to keep her quiet)?
  • Poor Don, because he is rich all these people are out to get him?  

And your comment re: "bimbos" is offensive.

I've tried to be open minded about your comments and feelings about things, but your misogyny is showing through real clear in the last post here MN.  I see more and more each day why you support and like this man so much, and I don't think it has a thing to do with his political positions.  Were you always like this and just found your guy and you're stoked?  Or do you feel that you didn't know you had these characteristics until he took office and you saw that it was ok to show them in public?

I'm sorry you feel that way about the word bimbo.  I guess I should have said an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.  Your taking this term as a word used against ALL women is just your sensitivity of the issue showing through.  Is it Donald Trumps fault that women do this sort of thing to him or for that matter they do it to anyone.  Your being quite naive if you don't think that it does happen.   

As for misogyny, give me a break.  This word is so over used in today's society.  Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.  The use of the word bimbo can also be used as  term for a man that does the same thing as the woman. Here is that definition:  a foolish, stupid, or inept person. a man or fellow, often a disreputable or contemptible one. I have absolutely no contempt for women at all.  I even see a female MD as my primary Doctor.   She is very intelligent  and knows her stuff.  I also have a female attorney and respect her opinion and advise.  She helped my wife and I when doing a very complicated estate involving a farm sale.  The term misogyny is so over used and is only the big fall back term today and along with calling everything racist that the left uses to attack people when they THINK they see something.  You only know Donald Trump through the lens you chose to see him through.  Sounds like the echo chamber here has been your lens.

I haven't said one word here what I do for a living. I have practiced my profession for 42 years.  I do serve the general public, people of all faiths, both men and women and people of all walks of life.  I doubt that anyone would have a clue what I do, I will only say that I have a licences to practice this profession and I'm not a Barber! To be called a misogynist is such a huge mis-characterization of who I am and really quite offensive.  You think the use one word with a definition of exact the type of person to be described makes a person a misogynist?  You need to get out a little more and leave this echo chamber!

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

24 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I'm sorry you feel that way about the word bimbo.  I guess I should have said an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.  Your taking this term as a word used against ALL women is just your sensitivity of the issue showing through.  Is it Donald Trumps fault that women do this sort of thing to him or for that matter they do it to anyone.  Your being quite naive if you don't think that it does happen.   

As for misogyny, give me a break.  This word is so over used in today's society.  Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.  The use of the word bimbo can also be used as  term for a man that does the same thing as the woman. Here is that definition:  a foolish, stupid, or inept person. a man or fellow, often a disreputable or contemptible one. I have absolutely no contempt for women at all.  I even see a female MD as my primary Doctor.   She is very intelligent  and knows her stuff.  I also have a female attorney and respect her opinion and advise.  She helped my wife and I when doing a very complicated estate involving a farm sale.  The term misogyny is so over used and is only the big fall back term today and along with calling everything racist that the left uses to attack people when they THINK they see something.  You only know Donald Trump through the lens you chose to see him through.  Sounds like the echo chamber here has been your lens.

I haven't said one word here what I do for a living. I have practiced my profession for 42 years.  I do serve the general public, people of all faiths, both men and women and people of all walks of life.  I doubt that anyone would have a clue what I do, I will only say that I have a licences to practice this profession and I'm not a Barber! To be called a misogynist is such a huge mis-characterization of who I am and really quite offensive.  You think the use one word with a definition of exact the type of person to be described makes a person a misogynist?  You need to get out a little more and leave this echo chamber!

Well you actively support a misogynist. You may not be one, but Trump is. I'm sorry but "grab her by the...." is most definitely very misogynistic 

Also I like your 'I have a black friend' approach to defending yourself 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

It is an offensive and misogynistic term, period. It doesn't carry the same weight as perhaps the n-word or the f-word, but it is a belittling term against women nonetheless. That you are going to such great efforts to minimize it is telling. You may or may not be a misogynist yourself, but you throw all of your political support behind a man who is very demonstratively a misogynist. And you trying to turn it back around on those who point it out is, shall we say, deplorable.

And using the defense that you have a female doctor and female attorney is on par with saying you can't be racist because you have a black friend. Don't talk to us about mischaracterizing who you are - you are the one who has made the choice to support a vile human being and you are the one who made the choice to show your a$$ to us by bursting onto this message board with vitriol, lies, and inflammatory rhetoric. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • I'm sorry you feel that way about the word bimbo - it's not about my "feelings".  It's offensive and derogatory. 
  • I guess I should have said an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman - or you could just say "woman"
  • Your taking this term as a word used against ALL women is just your sensitivity of the issue showing through - nope
  • Is it Donald Trumps fault that women do this sort of thing to him or for that matter they do it to anyone.  Your being quite naive if you don't think that it does happen - why do you assume it's the woman's fault and that she pursued him?  This is a man that has blatantly cheated on all his three wives, has publicly made comments about women personally and as a whole.  He has shown time and time again he has zero regard for woman other than how they can please and satisfy him. 
  • As for misogyny, give me a break.  This word is so over used in today's society - I think it's used appropriately, people like you are just pissed that it's more acceptable for people to call others out on it.  
  • Misogyny is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.  Yes.  Thank you.  
  • The use of the word bimbo can also be used as  term for a man that does the same thing as the woman. Ummmm, perhaps, but I've never heard it.  Just like I've never heard a man referred to as shrill.  Here is that definition:  a foolish, stupid, or inept person. a man or fellow, often a disreputable or contemptible one.
  • I have absolutely no contempt for women at all.  I even see a female MD as my primary Doctor.   She is very intelligent  and knows her stuff.  I also have a female attorney and respect her opinion and advise.  She helped my wife and I when doing a very complicated estate involving a farm sale.  Others have commented on what you've done here, but to clarify, just because you see a female doctor/attny does not take away the chance that you are misogynistic. The term misogyny is so over used and is only the big fall back term today and along with calling everything racist that the left uses to attack people when they THINK they see something.  You only know Donald Trump through the lens you chose to see him through.  Sounds like the echo chamber here has been your lens.
  • I haven't said one word here what I do for a living. I have practiced my profession for 42 years.  I do serve the general public, people of all faiths, both men and women and people of all walks of life.  I doubt that anyone would have a clue what I do, I will only say that I have a licences to practice this profession and I'm not a Barber! To be called a misogynist is such a huge mis-characterization of who I am and really quite offensive.  You think the use one word with a definition of exact the type of person to be described makes a person a misogynist?  You need to get out a little more and leave this echo chamber!  It doesn't matter what you do for a living professionally, who you interact with.  What you've shown me on this board is a number of comments that are offensive and belittling to women.  Instead of mansplaining things to me and others here, perhaps look in the mirror and take the feedback for what it is.  It may save you some grief down the line.

• Plus1 2
47 minutes ago, Ulty said:

It is an offensive and misogynistic term, period. It doesn't carry the same weight as perhaps the n-word or the f-word, but it is a belittling term against women nonetheless. That you are going to such great efforts to minimize it is telling. You may or may not be a misogynist yourself, but you throw all of your political support behind a man who is very demonstratively a misogynist. And you trying to turn it back around on those who point it out is, shall we say, deplorable.

And using the defense that you have a female doctor and female attorney is on par with saying you can't be racist because you have a black friend. Don't talk to us about mischaracterizing who you are - you are the one who has made the choice to support a vile human being and you are the one who made the choice to show your a$$ to us by bursting onto this message board with vitriol, lies, and inflammatory rhetoric. 

So would you rather I use the definition?  There has to be a correct verb to describe accurately what is being conveyed!  The word misogynist is also very offensive to all men from my view point!  There are always two sides to very argument.  By all accounts this person you call vile is your view point and opinion.  There are vile parts of the make up of every human being because a life was lived.  I challenge everyone to reflect on their life and tell me there was never something they did that wasn't vile and something they wish they could have done differently or never done at all.  The fact that he is a multi billionaire makes him much more visible to the public and an open book.  True politicians are just better at hiding their dirt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

So would you rather I use the definition?  There has to be a correct verb to describe accurately what is being conveyed!  The word misogynist is also very offensive to all men from my view point!  There are always two sides to very argument.  By all accounts this person you call vile is your view point and opinion.  There are vile parts of the make up of every human being because a life was lived.  I challenge everyone to reflect on their life and tell me there was never something they did that wasn't vile and something they wish they could have done differently or never done at all.  The fact that he is a multi billionaire makes him much more visible to the public and an open book.  True politicians are just better at hiding their dirt.

He said and I quote " grab them by the pu&&y, you can do anything" in reference to women. That is by definition Misogynistic and there is no way you can say otherwise! These words came directly out of Trumps mouth. He is a misogynist plain and simple! 

On 3/21/2019 at 8:42 AM, Ulty said:

1. What does "Make America Great Again" mean to you?

2. What values do conservatives and/or the Republican party currently stand for?

3. What are some of your personal values?

4. Since you used the word "diversity" here, what does that word mean to you - not only in terms of political thought, as well as cultural, ethnic, racial, socio-economic (etc) diversity?

@MNBigRedNorth

• Plus1 2
  • 4 weeks later...