Tim Miles

14 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

I was born and raised in Sioux Falls.  Jackrabbits recently had a powerhouse winning records.  He was born in Doland SD .... less than 100 miles away from SDSU campus, but unlikely Miles to SDSU. 

I'm a Parker Pheasant (my BB coach Hoover was at one time the winning-est  BB coach in SD and a regional nat'l coach of the year in 74. But we never won the state championship)  and attended SDSU in the mid 70s & spent a lot of time in SF.  Most of my family lives in SF.    By the way, I see you live in Norman  - do you go to the Okla Cornhusker Club in OKC? If not, PM me and I'll give you the details.  The club started in Tulsa.

:backtotopic  Sorry for the personal rabbit trail between me and HOH.   I hope the Huskers can land Fred or some other rising star.  There is no reason why we cannot compete in the Big 10 with our facilities and backing.   Miles raised the level from where we were and was a class act, time to take the next step up the ladder. 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:23 AM, TGHusker said:

I'm a Parker Pheasant (my BB coach Hoover was at one time the winning-est  BB coach in SD and a regional nat'l coach of the year in 74. But we never won the state championship)  and attended SDSU in the mid 70s & spent a lot of time in SF.  Most of my family lives in SF.    By the way, I see you live in Norman  - do you go to the Okla Cornhusker Club in OKC? If not, PM me and I'll give you the details.  The club started in Tulsa.

:backtotopic  Sorry for the personal rabbit trail between me and HOH.   I hope the Huskers can land Fred or some other rising star.  There is no reason why we cannot compete in the Big 10 with our facilities and backing.   Miles raised the level from where we were and was a class act, time to take the next step up the ladder. 

My brother-in-law used to be a co-owner in Thunder Dragways in Parker (actually Marion I believe).  My brother and sister still lives in SF.  Completely different city.

One time I attended Cornhusker Club "meeting" in OKC.  Non-member. 

Hmmm ... Tulsa?  My daughter lives in Broken Arrow.  She is a BIG NU fan ....... and believe it or not, she was a OU grad !

my daughter's sons (my grandsons)

YsAnTqn.png

:backtotopic.  I admit I didn't really follow UNL BB history but Collier and Sadler was higher level backgrounds than Miles ??   Both failed (UNL HC) .... ala MR.  And Callahan too.  Anyway how about rehire Danny Nee ..... still alive?  Or John Cook ;)

• Mavric changed the title to Tim Miles