Tim Miles

31 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Minnesota paper met with Miles. Nothing too insightful but in case anyone wanted to check in on Timmy

http://www.startribune.com/the-long-drive-ex-nebraska-coach-tim-miles-on-getting-fired-and-what-comes-next/508388732/

I would love to see Miles end up somewhere and have some success. I'm not sure where that will be, but I'll be interested to see if he coaches Division 1 again.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard any recent rumblings about former HCTM and his future plans?

Wondering if he is still in Lincoln? Or if he plans on coaching again in the future?

Or maybe just sitting out a year and pondering?

Whatever he decides, I hope it works out for him......

The closest I can tell from people near him is- he wants to spend next year watching and hanging with his children and do some family stuff.  Kids are enrolled for locals schools next year....Some minor media commentary things have been floated by him, but nothing concrete as of first week of May.

13 hours ago, Comish said:

Has anyone heard any recent rumblings about former HCTM and his future plans?

Wondering if he is still in Lincoln? Or if he plans on coaching again in the future?

Or maybe just sitting out a year and pondering?

Whatever he decides, I hope it works out for him......

The recent podcast TM did with Jeff Goodman - talks about his future - sounds like he is going to take a year off and then try and get back to coaching. Interesting listen.
https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/8/3/6/83614988c284fcb0/Good_N_Plenty_w_Jeff_Goodman__Tim_Miles_4-30-19.mp3?c_id=41170925&cs_id=41170925&expiration=1557638492&hwt=5366e8e851860abad1d93c487a35bac1

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.insidethehall.com/2019/05/22/potb-278-tim-miles/

Indiana basketball themed podcast...

Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with hosts Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call and Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is available weekly.

After a week hiatus, Morris and Bozich are back with former Nebraska coach Tim Miles to discuss a variety of topics, including his time at Nebraska, his sideline battle with Tom Crean back in 2014, his thoughts on IU under Archie Miller and much more. Among the topics discussed:

• What it was like coaching in the Big Ten the last seven years
• His 3-2 record against the Hoosiers at Assembly Hall during his tenure in Lincoln
• What he’s been doing in the months since being let go at Nebraska
• What the media and those on the outside don’t understand about coaching at the highest level of college basketball
• Is recruiting fun?
• The sideline kerfuffle with Crean in 2014 in Lincoln
• When will Archie get it rolling in Bloomington?
• Plans for next season and whether he may stop for a visit at IU
• Tim’s first visit to Assembly Hall and how he broke the law to enter the building

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Tim Miles