JUSSIE SMOLETT: All charges DROPPED !!

3 minutes ago, commando said:

the DA in the smolett case...this report does not exonerate jusse....almost everyone calls it BS

barrs report says the meuller report doesn't exonerate trump.....60,000,000 americans totally and completely ignore the part about trump not being exonerated and demand people pay for letting an investigation take place.

And which types of people on this forum think neither is exonerated?

1 minute ago, commando said:

almost everyone not related to jusse....and some of his supporters may only say things to support him without believing it.  lol.

I said neither. The point is, some people here make their decisions on these things based on political leaning rather than their brains.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, commando said:

the DA in the smolett case...this report does not exonerate jusse....almost everyone calls it BS

barrs report says the meuller report doesn't exonerate trump.....60,000,000 americans totally and completely ignore the part about trump not being exonerated and demand people pay for letting an investigation take place.

No it doesn't exonerate him, because exoneration is not needed when there is no there there, and there was no evidence to even start an investigation.  So again no exoneration is not needed.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

No it doesn't exonerate him, because exoneration is not needed when there is no there there, and there was no evidence to even start an investigation.  So again no exoneration is not needed.

quoted directly from the barr report

The Special Counsel states that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Eight guilty pleas or convictions.

Remind us again how many people in Obama's administration were convicted or plead guilty.

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Back on topic - I can see them dropping charges in what appears to be a victimless crime. Whatever. Not worth the resources to prosecute, and he doesn't pose a danger.

But I'm all for him paying this money back for the cost of the investigation.

I’m fine with making him pay that. 

But, knowing how corrupt the Chicago government and police are, I laugh at their outrage over this. 

• Plus1 1

Has Smullett admitted to fraud? Maybe he really wasn't lying all along? I mean why is the assumtion that he is lying when fraud charges were dropped. Sure, he could have done the crime and got the charges dropped anyway, but considering he hasn't admitted to the crime, and he isn't being charged for the crime, why do we assume he did the crime?

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Has Smullett admitted to fraud? Maybe he really wasn't lying all along? I mean why is the assumtion that he is lying when fraud charges were dropped. Sure, he could have done the crime and got the charges dropped anyway, but considering he hasn't admitted to the crime, and he isn't being charged for the crime, why do we assume he did the crime?

to paraphrase our dear leaders favorite phrase when defending his own.......he strongly denies it

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, commando said:

to paraphrase our dear leaders favorite phrase when defending his own.......he strongly denies it

I mean yea, he probably did do it lol but it is interesting to me thats not at least a theory here that its not a conspiracy at all.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Nebfanatic said:

Well, for one, there was mounting evidence from the cameras of capturing the brothers purchasing the props, to their attorney looking to strike a deal, to Smollett seemingly now not caring about whether the perps are caught. Add that to the fact that it seems highly unlikely two racists would be out on one of the coldest nights in Chicago's history and are able to identify a particular black man from across the street, with just a little bit of logic you could see how this whole situation doesn't pass the sniff test.

• Plus1 1