WR William Nixon

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

36 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Nixon commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Don’t want to be that guy, but watching his film and Betts film, I think Nixon is a better talent 

I’m thinking you mean Watts, cause Betts is the better talent out of all 3 and I don’t think it’s close.

• Plus1 2

13 hours ago, Mavric said:

Rivals guys previously had him going to Notre Dame and are also now flipping their picks to Nebraska.

So apparently we traded Watts for him.

I’ll take that trade.

Not a flashy prospect, but a good one. Tough, physical, falls forward. Makes one cut and gets up field. Very willing blocker. Could be an excellent route runner.

9 hours ago, brophog said:

I’ll take that trade.

Not a flashy prospect, but a good one. Tough, physical, falls forward. Makes one cut and gets up field. Very willing blocker. Could be an excellent route runner.

9 hours ago, brophog said:

I’ll take that trade.

I wouldn’t say he lacks that much flash. He looks real explosive, great acceleration and speed. But, yes, he doesn’t look like he makes a bunch of juke moves like perhaps Robinson and Houston. But that first move can be lethal. 

William is pretty damn good. You can see that he's a coaches' son based off his routes. He knows when to break, and when to attack the coverage. I expect a ratings jump for many reasons. He is going to have a really good senior year, and his reputation as an ATH and being a Nebraska commit, will garner more attention to his game. If Frost wants you at Duck-R, you have to be really good. He is pretty electric as well. His speed looks effortless. 

• Plus1 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:36 PM, Pedro G said:

I wouldn’t say he lacks that much flash. He looks real explosive, great acceleration and speed. But, yes, he doesn’t look like he makes a bunch of juke moves like perhaps Robinson and Houston. But that first move can be lethal. 

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love this prospect. His game is just built on using angles and spacing rather than flashy highlight plays where he makes everyone miss. That shouldn’t be interpreted as necessarily a bad thing...a guy like Nixon will more easily adapt to the higher levels of the game. 

• Mavric changed the title to WR William Nixon
  • Mavric pinned this topic