CB Kendall Dennis [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dennis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, The_Fan_Man said:

People forget how big and physical Amukamara was in high school. Dennis looks great, but more along the lines of Bootle and Kalu.

Prince is about two inches taller but doesn't have a rangy build. Dennis and he share similar body types. It's a much more evened out proportion. When they backpedal, they look similar, and when they run with the football on defense they look similar. Dennis is more athletic than Kalu and bigger than Bootle at that level.  

• Plus1 4

19 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Prince is about two inches taller but doesn't have a rangy build. Dennis and he share similar body types. It's a much more evened out proportion. When they backpedal, they look similar, and when they run with the football on defense they look similar. Dennis is more athletic than Kalu and bigger than Bootle at that level.  

That is very fair, Dennis plays fast and smooth with a whole bunch of attitude. He's the sort of guy we need to make the jump up the Big 10. 

On 11/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, Vince R. said:

Ready for this comp?

Prince Amukamara but with slightly more speed and coverage skill in HS.

I played b-ball against Prince in high school. Dude was a pretty good point guard. His team won the state title. 

This doesn’t add anything to the conversation. I just wanted to say that. 

• Plus1 2

:ou1:

Dare I say Bookie has been a bust there at OU.  He is a timid tackler and not very good in coverage.  OU seems to be on a lot and their games don't conflict with ours so I have seen them a lot.  I am surprised how uninspiring his play has been as I thought he would be much more dynamic.  I liked him so I'll use it as an opportunity to bash Chokelahoma.  :lol: 

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, chamrocck said:

:ou1:

Dare I say Bookie has been a bust there at OU.  He is a timid tackler and not very good in coverage.  OU seems to be on a lot and their games don't conflict with ours so I have seen them a lot.  I am surprised how uninspiring his play has been as I thought he would be much more dynamic.  I liked him so I'll use it as an opportunity to bash Chokelahoma.  :lol: 

So a short version of Lamar Jackson?

• Mavric changed the title to CB Kendall Dennis [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]