CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Here we go how?

Every time a target of ours doesn't commit (or any team) someone has to say how they weren't really that good. 

Edit: Also to add to that, he might not of been that impressive when you watched him but he probably has a high rating due to his speed, athleticism, and size that would make him an amazing college corner after getting into the system and being coached up on how to use that size, speed, and athleticism. 

Whether or not he is or isn't a major get or loss, the fact that we are struggling to lock up some of the most highly rated kids within a stones throw of Lincoln is a little concerning. Not alarming, but definitely worth noting. 

3 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Every time a target of ours doesn't commit (or any team) someone has to say how they weren't really that good. 

Edit: Also to add to that, he might not of been that impressive when you watched him but he probably has a high rating due to his speed, athleticism, and size that would make him an amazing college corner after getting into the system and being coached up on how to use that size, speed, and athleticism. 

I didn't say he wasn't good.  These type of assumptions are annoying as hell.  

1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

I didn't say he wasn't good.  These type of assumptions are annoying as hell.  

"Having watched every Westside home football game the past two seasons, I’m not upset about this Minnesota commitment at all and I recommend that you not be either. "

what other assumption is there to make from this comment? lmao 

• Plus1 2
  • seaofred92 changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon- Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]