CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Snowbird said:

My crystal ball goes to a 7 after tonight on him being N. More chatter to coaches. 

Any chances this wraps up in next 36 hours or is this a Feb deal?

Feb would worry me because that's when the big dogs will be chasing "best available". UF, LSU, UGA, etc make this a different game. 

28 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Any chances this wraps up in next 36 hours or is this a Feb deal?

Feb would worry me because that's when the big dogs will be chasing "best available". UF, LSU, UGA, etc make this a different game. 

I suppose anything is possible but it seems like February.

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

He has a NLI from Nebraska.  Said to be a chance he signs yet today - has until midnight.  Otherwise he waits until February.

He's never been to Minnesota and doesn't seem to be in with many of their recruits or current players.

Dude.. a Husker Win and This. My head would pOP!! Over Reaction wouldn't have anything to complain about and the truth is.. my after the game fun would be over! (Over Reaction after a loss is a hoOt!!)

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

He has a NLI from Nebraska.  Said to be a chance he signs yet today - has until midnight.  Otherwise he waits until February.

He's never been to Minnesota and doesn't seem to be in with many of their recruits or current players.

My gut tells me we win the game. He has the warm and fuzzies and he signs today. We lose- especially in pathetic fashion he waits.

If he does sign we jump from 24 to 19 in class ranking on 247 composite.

The Athletic (I think that's who it was) had a "behind the scenes" article about recruiting, and one of the things coaches mentioned is the outcome of specific games is pretty overblown. If a team just totally tanks and the coach's future is in question that's going to make a kid reconsider, but most aren't committing to a team because they beat another team, or decommitting because they lose. They're buying a vision for their future. And with that being said, it's a tough vision to buy here if we lost to Rutgers. But I don't see a win or a loss swinging it, he's going to make up his own mind for his own reasons. 

• Plus1 4
  • seaofred92 changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon- Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]