CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Lightfighter214 said:

If fleck gets an nfl job this year, i might try and eat my phone

We should find out before the end of the weekend if he gets interviews for NFL jobs. Last weekend of NFL games for the regular season and there should be leaks of who NFL team are interviewing. 

1 minute ago, uberism said:

Sounds like, via the MN 247 board, no visit is scheduled to Minnesota yet before Feb. signing period. Would seem odd to not visit and sign when it is an easy drive away. Things that make you go hhhhmmmmm

I don't think official visits are being allowed by the NCAA.  Yes, Avante could drive up to the see the campus and the city with his parents, but he wouldn't be allowed to visit with the coaches in person.

I think it's dependent on whether Fleck is offered & takes an NFL job. Let's hope that he's offered a position and he jumps. Even knowing that Fleck is a hot name in the NFL head coaching carousel and could leave Minnesota sometime during Dickerson's tenure could have an impact on his decision. I'm sure Fleck is doing everything he can to convince Avante that he's not going anywhere.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I think it's dependent on whether Fleck is offered & takes an NFL job. Let's hope that he's offered a position and he jumps. Even knowing that Fleck is a hot name in the NFL head coaching carousel and could leave Minnesota sometime during Dickerson's tenure could have an impact on his decision. I'm sure Fleck is doing everything he can to convince Avante that he's not going anywhere.

I dont think he is a "hot name" I think one team(Detroit) has interest in him and it isnt known if its even mutual.

I think Fleck stays in CFB for a bit still. 

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm actually trying to decide if it would be better if he left or if he stays.  It seems like the relationship between Avante and Fleck had cooled some, or he would have signed in December.  

It's possible that Fleck could leave, a hot new coach comes in and shows Avante a lot of love and he stays with Minnesota.  OR....Fleck stays, Avante doesn't feel the love and decides to go somewhere else.

• seaofred92 changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon- Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]