CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

He never wanted to be at Nebraska...it was obvious with him committing to the Goofs so early and not even stepping foot on the campus. That is fine and good luck to the young man.

The people that are trashing Frost for not getting him and saying they need to keep the in state kids home...the overwhelming majority of the top in state talent stayed home!

Being from MN I see the opposite happening for Fleck...the majority of the top in state talent leave.

Sorry to rant, but kids are going to make their decision. Winning will help some of these guys want to stay, but the connections are obviously there with the high school coaches and kids.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

I have no issue with kids wanting to try something new or get away from home for their college experience.  This applies for student-athletes and normal students.  College is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.  The kids should choose what they want, not what local fans or family want.

Plus, there's always the portal....

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2021 at 3:24 PM, Rambo said:

Nebraska relies on players willing to leave the comforts of their home states to play on this team so it shouldn’t be so bad when a home state player decides to do the same

My guess is we better get used to it...I'm going to go out on a limb and say we are going to have a hard time keeping 50% of the top 2022 local talent...

• 10 months later...