CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

You could say "The peanut gallery turned on Nate" but I think that happened a while ago. :) 

I quit listening to Nate during the 2017 Class. Darnay Holmes, Demmodore Lenoir, Greg Johnson, Joseph Lewis, Thomas Graham. The list goes on. He thought we were getting every single one of those guys at one point. Even Darnay at the All-American Bowl.. What could have been in the DB room though. We got Blades. 

• Plus1 3

On 1/27/2021 at 11:22 AM, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

I quit listening to Nate during the 2017 Class. Darnay Holmes, Demmodore Lenoir, Greg Johnson, Joseph Lewis, Thomas Graham. The list goes on. He thought we were getting every single one of those guys at one point. Even Darnay at the All-American Bowl.. What could have been in the DB room though. We got Blades. 

Owa Odighizuwa is when I turned on Nate. He was adamant for months everywhere that Owa was N.

• Plus1 1

@Cdog923 Owa always kinda stood out as one of Bo's biggest misses, though what stood out even more was Bo not really being able to land any big DL recruits in the aftermath of Suh. Were the Davis twins his only 4* DL guys? And they didn't even get to play for him.

• Fire 1
48 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Cdog923 Owa always kinda stood out as one of Bo's biggest misses, though what stood out even more was Bo not really being able to land any big DL recruits in the aftermath of Suh. Were the Davis twins his only 4* DL guys? And they didn't even get to play for him.

That will always be one of the biggest mysteries of Bo's tenure to me: how he wasn't able to parlay the best defensive tackle in the history of college football into success on the recruiting trail. 

• Plus1 1
  • seaofred92 changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon- Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]