CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Starting Lineup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Dickerson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Xmas32 said:

If Fleck gets a NFL job I'm going to liquidate my 401(k) to bet against him every single week.  

I can't stand the guy, but it's hard to argue with his results. Gotta think he's smart enough to tweak his approach when dealing with professionals - Stefanski has a bunch of mantras and it's working out fine. The bottom line is NFL guys will play for a guy who can coach, and as much as I hate to admit it seems like Fleck can. But, I don't know that he's going to get a lot of NFL interest yet. 

Just now, Husker in WI said:

I can't stand the guy, but it's hard to argue with his results. Gotta think he's smart enough to tweak his approach when dealing with professionals - Stefanski has a bunch of mantras and it's working out fine. The bottom line is NFL guys will play for a guy who can coach, and as much as I hate to admit it seems like Fleck can. But, I don't know that he's going to get a lot of NFL interest yet. 

That very well could be.  Stefanski though is a career NFL guy though with 15 years of experience working in the NFL so he's seen what works and what doesn't.  I don't Fleck has spent any time in the NFL outside of a 1 year stop.  As with most things, winning cures a whole of ills.  I'd be honestly really surprised to see a NFL team take a chance on him.  This smells like an agent floated rumor to get Fleck some extra money from Minnesota.

• Plus1 1

14 hours ago, Toe said:

"It’s possible Dickerson may be able to at least see Minnesota in January with a general campus tour through the university." - OWH

Yeah, go see what Minneapolis is like in January... ;)

I have lived in Lincoln and in MN. They arent drastically different. Minnesota gets colder by about 10-15 degrees and way more snow... But Lincoln is way more flat and the wind whips. Some of my coldest moments were walking on campus in Lincoln. 

He wont notice that much difference from Omaha. However the UofM campus is not my favorite at all. Its  too spread out.

I love Lincolns campus. He might like the big city aspect. 

• Plus1 1
  • seaofred92 changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon- Signed LOI]
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Avante Dickerson [Oregon - Signed LOI]