Isaiah Roby

seaofred92

Best of luck to Roby and honestly I think this was the best decision. He is moving up mocks and could easily be a late first round pick. 

He could maybe improve a few things, but I dont think another season was going to change much. On the flip side an injury or struggling to be dominate in the offense and another year older wont help him.

He has proven the physical traits are there. Yes, he might end up in the G-league but I could also see him earning 10 minutes a night on a teams bench and improving. 

He really is one of those guys that could sneak into the early 30's or go undrafted.  Either way it won't matter...he is going to be on a roster for 5-10 years.  Works hard, shuts his mouth, does what is asked...Guy will make a team...I will bet in the end he makes over 10 million in the NBA

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

He really is one of those guys that could sneak into the early 30's or go undrafted.  Either way it won't matter...he is going to be on a roster for 5-10 years.  Works hard, shuts his mouth, does what is asked...Guy will make a team...I will bet in the end he makes over 10 million in the NBA

Yeah I can definitely see him having an Anthony Tolliver type career.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Isaiah Roby