ILB Randolph Kpai

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

22 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kpai commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Great get. If/when Frost gets things going on the field Nebraska could flirt with a top 10 classes.

That would be AMAZING.

You can pretty much pencil in about 5-7 programs that are going to always be top 10 in recruiting...so if Frost can bust in there, that would really be something.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Randolph Kpai [Nebraska Commit]

I know I will get attacked for this (that is fine) but moving outside guys to inside is usually not good.

Inside guys are not awesome because of how they move...they are awesome because they actually love hitting people, which pretty much no one likes doing.  Outside guys are great because they love not having to square up and they can RUN!.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I know I will get attacked for this (that is fine) but moving outside guys to inside is usually not good.

Inside guys are not awesome because of how they move...they are awesome because they actually love hitting people, which pretty much no one likes doing.  Outside guys are great because they love not having to square up and they can RUN!.

ATTACK!!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

ATTACK!!!

I hate you!

It really is a different mindset...lame a$$ coaches (like me) call it a snap...inside guys just f#&%ing snap their hips and can't wait to hit squared up...they love it...and they play in a phone booth so they don't need to run or turn their hips...

Outside guys are fancy boys, long arms, look the part, get sacks, get picks, have abs.  But, they might make 15 squared up tackles all season.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I hate you!

It really is a different mindset...lame a$$ coaches (like me) call it a snap...inside guys just f#&%ing snap their hips and can't wait to hit squared up...they love it...and they play in a phone booth so they don't need to run or turn their hips...

Outside guys are fancy boys, long arms, look the part, get sacks, get picks, have abs.  But, they might make 15 squared up tackles all season.  

It makes sense, but ATTACK!!

• Haha 3
55 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Woof on this take.  Take athletes over hitters any day of the week.  Btw most athletes can hit too, similar frame to Keyshawn Greene.  Tired of watching our LB grabbing air in space on outside zone on or looking like pigs on ice in pass coverage.  

3 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Woof on this take.  Take athletes over hitters any day of the week.  Btw most athletes can hit too, similar frame to Keyshawn Greene.  Tired of watching our LB grabbing air in space on outside zone on or looking like pigs on ice in pass coverage.  

Like I said, that is fair enough!

I will also take athletes over hitters...I do not think that NU has many right now

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Randolph Kpai