Vote on new court

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The "pencil N" as I call it, should only be used for the football helmets.  It's iconic, but shouldn't be used across sports.  The "Block N" is the logo for the NU athletic department and university, and the proper N for the basketball team.

Agree. 

I like Ike the block “N” for everything but the helmets. 

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree. 

I like Ike the block “N” for everything but the helmets. 

I kinda like how the different NU teams have different N's for their sport.  For example, the Nebraska baseball team doesn't use the Block N or the Pencil N.  I think the Block N is too bulky for the NU baseball hat, but it looks good elsewhere.

My first reaction is why not choose something bold?  I'm thinking something off the wall that actually helps provide a real home court advantage.    

But then I looked up some bold designs that are currently out there and I really think they look too over the top generally.  

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2016-01-13/college-basketball-9-most-interesting-court-designs

In the end, I think going with 1 or 3 is the best best option.  

#3.

Preparing for national relevance, I think Huskers® presents best. I've always thought the block N is somewhat dead when seen on TV. Let's be honest, Herbie is our version of "Sooie Pig!" ...cue Dana Altman throwing up a little bit in his mouth.