BigRedBuster

Vote on new court

Larger versions. Also, three is the best.

12gJtKD.jpg

2fi1IP7.jpg

llSHJYv.jpg

p1MgEwi.jpg

• Plus1 1

Local radio gent Connor Happer has a suggestion, and I like it.

G097Zrz.jpg

• Plus1 3

#3 is the best I just hope the wood is actually close to that color instead of the nasty yellow/green/brown/puke shade it is now lol

By the way. Let's not forget how much #4 looks to a design our own @huskeraddict made a few years ago when PBA was fresh & new.

4CVCGW5.jpg

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Local radio gent Connor Happer has a suggestion, and I like it.

G097Zrz.jpg

I like this one the best. Or perhaps #4 but change the N to match the more straight letter that is on our helmets.

10 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I like this one the best. Or perhaps #4 but change the N to match the more straight letter that is on our helmets.

The "pencil N" as I call it, should only be used for the football helmets.  It's iconic, but shouldn't be used across sports.  The "Block N" is the logo for the NU athletic department and university, and the proper N for the basketball team.

Of the 4 choices, I like #4 best. But does anyone have a pic of what it is currently? I think I might like the way it was this year more than these options. At least I don’t recall thinking, hey, they should change the court.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The "pencil N" as I call it, should only be used for the football helmets.  It's iconic, but shouldn't be used across sports.  The "Block N" is the logo for the NU athletic department and university, and the proper N for the basketball team.

Agree. 

I like Ike the block “N” for everything but the helmets. 

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree. 

I like Ike the block “N” for everything but the helmets. 

I kinda like how the different NU teams have different N's for their sport.  For example, the Nebraska baseball team doesn't use the Block N or the Pencil N.  I think the Block N is too bulky for the NU baseball hat, but it looks good elsewhere.

5 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Of the 4 choices, I like #4 best. But does anyone have a pic of what it is currently? I think I might like the way it was this year more than these options. At least I don’t recall thinking, hey, they should change the court.

a83b36d9fb3d745c343d9af9a9a93857.jpg

• Plus1 2

#3 is definitely the choice if these are the choices but this is a pretty uninspired set of choices.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

a83b36d9fb3d745c343d9af9a9a93857.jpg

Thanks.

So, I picked the one closest to what they already have. I guess I may like the new 3 or 4 better.

And yeah, a little uninspired. Adidas must be in charge :lol:

• Haha 1

My first reaction is why not choose something bold?  I'm thinking something off the wall that actually helps provide a real home court advantage.    

But then I looked up some bold designs that are currently out there and I really think they look too over the top generally.  

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2016-01-13/college-basketball-9-most-interesting-court-designs

In the end, I think going with 1 or 3 is the best best option.  

We could go back to the glory days of Nee and have a script Huskers above the state outline with the pencil N at center court inside the state.

#3.

Preparing for national relevance, I think Huskers® presents best. I've always thought the block N is somewhat dead when seen on TV. Let's be honest, Herbie is our version of "Sooie Pig!" ...cue Dana Altman throwing up a little bit in his mouth.