I am a officer for a Union that is way behind on the use of technology. I am working on updating that. I was wondering if anyone had an app or program where I can put everyone of my members cell phone number and and send one mass text about things coming up. Like Union meetings or work rule changes. 

Thanks for your help! 

@hskerholic Slack is a very popular app utilized by some major corporations. It not only allows for quick and easy communication between multiple parties, but you can also house and share files alongside a plethora of other features. I've never personally used it but my wife's work does and it always looked pretty valuable.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:28 PM, Crusader Husker said:

A lot of coaches at our school use Remind.  I am sure there are a ton of others.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:09 PM, Enhance said:

@hskerholic Slack is a very popular app utilized by some major corporations. It not only allows for quick and easy communication between multiple parties, but you can also house and share files alongside a plethora of other features. I've never personally used it but my wife's work does and it always looked pretty valuable.

Do these Apps need to be downloaded by all parties. I am looking for something where I can enter all 175-200 members phone numbers and send a mass SMS message. 

1 hour ago, hskerholic said:

Do these Apps need to be downloaded by all parties. I am looking for something where I can enter all 175-200 members phone numbers and send a mass SMS message. 

In remind you give the people a number to text.  They sign up that way.  I don't think you need an app, although I have never used it.

https://www.remind.com/

I guess it is targeted towards education.  We have Slack, but I have never used it.  We have a system we use through our School Administration software to text everyone.