JUCO DT Jahkeem Green [Nebraska Commit]

Mavric

10 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Still on track to graduate this month and still expected to be in Lincoln after that.

Other teams are still after him, though.  Apparently sticking with NU for now but you never know.

He's pretty active on Twitter and has never put committed or anything on there. Sounds silly but kids are all about that stuff 

18 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Honestly, I don't care all that much one way or another. If he comes, cool. If not, oh well. I don't think he's much more than a depth guy, and he is too far behind the guys we currently have. 

I think you have good takes a lot of times but think you’re wrong on this one.  Think this is one we’d regret losing.  

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I think you have good takes a lot of times but think you’re wrong on this one.  Think this is one we’d regret losing.  

Well I do appreciate that. I just wonder what he could bring at this point that Nebraska couldn't get production wise from guys they already have. He would be coming in real late, and most likely will be out of shape. I guess 2020 would be a completely different scenario with him. It's not really a knock on his ability. 

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Well I do appreciate that. I just wonder what he could bring at this point that Nebraska couldn't get production wise from guys they already have. He would be coming in real late, and most likely will be out of shape. I guess 2020 would be a completely different scenario with him. It's really a knock on his ability. 

His profile shows that he had offers from Miss St., UGA, Tenn, Florida and Alabama.  Was going to be an SEC guy until the online class held him back.  His hudl only shows 4 games from his freshmen year which are pretty impressive.  Hard to tell what the kid is like now.  He weighed 230 in HS and is a quick twitch guy that has put on weight and is up to 315.  Dude will be a force up front for us if we land him.  

On 7/13/2019 at 4:30 PM, Vince R. said:

Well I do appreciate that. I just wonder what he could bring at this point that Nebraska couldn't get production wise from guys they already have. He would be coming in real late, and most likely will be out of shape. I guess 2020 would be a completely different scenario with him. It's not really a knock on his ability. 

Yea more than anything I think we'd miss a player of his talents, especially in 2020.

Go away TTU

29 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Yea more than anything I think we'd miss a player of his talents, especially in 2020.

Go away TTU

2020 is the key. We lose the Davis twins and Neal. Need a grown body to go along with Stille. D Thomas is the only other guy with some sort of PT on the edge. Younger Daniels will have the middle locked down.