Apparently Adbelmassih has known the McGowans family since Bryce was in the 8th grade.  So they have a lot of history.  Bryce and Elijah Wood have been friends since elementary school.

Word is his top five will be Nebraska, Georgia and Florida State plus two others to fill out the list.  Word is he isn't necessarily looking to go to a "blue blood" program (as those three schools would indicate) and it's really Nebraska vs. Georgia as he also has a good relationship with a Georgia assistant.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Apparently Adbelmassih has known the McGowans family since Bryce was in the 8th grade.  So they have a lot of history.  Bryce and Elijah Wood have been friends since elementary school.

Word is his top five will be Nebraska, Georgia and Florida State plus two others to fill out the list.  Word is he isn't necessarily looking to go to a "blue blood" program (as those three schools would indicate) and it's really Nebraska vs. Georgia as he also has a good relationship with a Georgia assistant.

I'm not going to lie- if you told me three months ago we were going to get a five star guard in the 2021 class and it wasn't Hunter Sallis, I would've called you a lunatic.

LSU and Clemson are the other two I'd bet fill out that top 5

I'm curious about his connection to LSU. I can see FSU and Georgia being close to home and good programs. Clemson didn't make the cut but Michigan jumped in the fray. They have been very good in the BIG. Nebraska coaches have a relationship with him plus Elijah, his friend,  will be here and an older brother. LSU seems like the outlier. I would love to see him in Lincoln. Wondering too if it might sway Sallis to think more about joining the Husker train.

4 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

I'm curious about his connection to LSU. I can see FSU and Georgia being close to home and good programs. Clemson didn't make the cut but Michigan jumped in the fray. They have been very good in the BIG. Nebraska coaches have a relationship with him plus Elijah, his friend,  will be here and an older brother. LSU seems like the outlier. I would love to see him in Lincoln. Wondering too if it might sway Sallis to think more about joining the Husker train.

Will Wade bag dropping is the only connection LSU needs.

• Haha 1