2019-20 Season Notes

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really hope there isn't an exodus of players that currently are playing after the season.  I think it would be really bad for the team if any combination of Mack, Cross, Yvan...etc would transfer.  Hopefully they see that with the addition of the players that are on the scout team now, the team can be pretty good and they can be also a big part of it.

Mack, Cross, Yvan should all be back. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see guys like Green and Arop processed in order to open up a few scholarships for sit-out transfers. 

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Mack, Cross, Yvan should all be back. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see guys like Green and Arop processed in order to open up a few scholarships for sit-out transfers. 

I think it would be pretty tough for Green to be back.  He would need to show Fred he's willing to work his a$$ off and contribute before the end of the season.

I don't know enough about Arop to make a judgement.  Has he played at all this year?

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think it would be pretty tough for Green to be back.  He would need to show Fred he's willing to work his a$$ off and contribute before the end of the season.

I don't know enough about Arop to make a judgement.  Has he played at all this year?

hCIgyvP.png

18 minutes ago, Mavric said:

hCIgyvP.png

Wow.

Edit- Honestly the best thing for him to do would be to fully commit and buy in to being a good teammate and working hard. Earn his degree from UNL and use the Husker Alumni network to get a job post college. I hope he sees that he’s on a great life path even if it doesn’t include NBA or overseas hooping and can get it together. Hate seeing young people struggle.

13 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Wow.

Edit- Honestly the best thing for him to do would be to fully commit and buy in to being a good teammate and working hard. Earn his degree from UNL and use the Husker Alumni network to get a job post college. I hope he sees that he’s on a great life path even if it doesn’t include NBA or overseas hooping and can get it together. Hate seeing young people struggle.

The sad thing is, some kids put all their hopes to a better life into the sport they are playing and they don't understand that you can build a great life without it.  Hopefully he's taking his degree seriously and does what it takes to complete it.