Potential Transfers

On 4/12/2019 at 10:35 AM, Minnesota_husker said:

If we can keep Green on-board and add PG- Cam Mack... plus Ntambwe and keep Roby... Well, I start to get pretty excited.

This team is such a huge unknown but adding some talent sure would be exciting.

After hearing Mile's assistant coach on the radio earlier this week stating that Robey should go, he would advise him to go, and there is virtually no upside to staying.........I am resigned to the fact that he is probably gone.  (He obviously knows the entire situation much better than the fans, but it seemed to me that Robey actually digressed in some areas this year and I would have guessed he could help his stock by staying around and honing thing up a bit under FH). ??

2 hours ago, Young Grand Island Husker said:

Apparently we are the only team interested

4D4F00DD-DA78-443E-876D-1B1631091533.png

I’m somewhat surprised but I’m glad we’re reaching out. I watch a lot of AAC hoops- Allen would be a perfect complimentary piece in this offense as a backup PG behind Burke. Him and Dawkins were perfect together last year. Honestly could probably play on the court with Burke as well as his game fits in well with others. 

• Plus1 1