Potential Transfers

51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Do we actually have a chance to have a 7 footer on the team?

No but it is annoying that we try and get 7 footers out of HS. Any good 7' is going to a blue blood program. We need to get big bodied 6'9 kids. It has worked in college for a long time 

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He is visiting so we do have some chance in getting a 7 footer.

I said out of high school...I think ppl get excited when they see 7' and most times those kids don't have more than one productive season. I'm more than okay with getting this kid though since we have zero big men. Almeida, Ubel, Diaz, Niemann, Kurkowski, Vucetic, Jordy, Heiman....

1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

I said out of high school...I think ppl get excited when they see 7' and most times those kids don't have more than one productive season. I'm more than okay with getting this kid though since we have zero big men. Almeida, Ubel, Diaz, Niemann, Kurkowski, Vucetic, Jordy, Heiman....

Sorry, I missed the HS.  We need to get kids like Heiman and develop them for 2 years.  I am hoping he makes a step forward this year, but don't expect too much until fall of 2020.