S Bryson Washington [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

HUSKERBOARD PREDICTOR  

25 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Washington Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Be curious how recruiting goes at CB and S.  We always seemed to be in on lots of 4* talent in past classes and miss out to a school like Oregon or UCLA.  Can't wait to see our board and how many 4* plus type guys we are offering and setting up well to get onto campus.  For all the profiles I've seen on 2020 recruits it seems CB and S are the fewest ... maybe that's just my perception.

As long as Cam'ron Jones and CJ Smith get things figured out and become healthy we have no issues at safety. Still also have Williams and Dismuke for 2 years. Poa Gates, Myles Farmer, and Quinton Newsome were solid signees this past cycle. 

Anyone know if Jones and Smith are truly hurt or what is the issue? I've heard conflicting rumors that it is more than that 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

As long as Cam'ron Jones and CJ Smith get things figured out and become healthy we have no issues at safety. Still also have Williams and Dismuke for 2 years. Poa Gates, Myles Farmer, and Quinton Newsome were solid signees this past cycle. 

Anyone know if Jones and Smith are truly hurt or what is the issue? I've heard conflicting rumors that it is more than that 

Appreciate your input and not banging me for not mentioning Poa.  I'm hopeful that in each cycle at both CB and S we nab guys with this kind of quality.  I know that we all want that.  :-)

• Mavric changed the title to S Bryson Washington [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]