WHAT WERE THEY THINKING: Dumb Things Dumb People Do

Fun Dumb and Dumber Poll  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, funhusker said:

The more I've thought about it, this isn't the "inverse".  It is actually what I was saying.  A persons biological brain will determine what affiliation they follow.  But, according to studies, two "liberal" brains are unlikely to make a "conservative" brain....

How much of that is biological makeup vs what they are taught? Nature vs nurture idea...if the parents are liberal, or conservative for that matter, wouldn't they raise their child as such? Obviously you aren't gonna tell your kid to be liberal, but just as simple as whats important as you have already pointed out makes a big difference on who you are affiliated with. You seem far more educated than me on the subject, just curious.

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

How much of that is biological makeup vs what they are taught? Nature vs nurture idea...if the parents are liberal, or conservative for that matter, wouldn't they raise their child as such? Obviously you aren't gonna tell your kid to be liberal, but just as simple as whats important as you have already pointed out makes a big difference on who you are affiliated with. You seem far more educated than me on the subject, just curious.

It starts that way and then changes as the kid grows up...if anything I would say that from 12-18 the kid will now think/act/do the opposite of his/her parents.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

This gal must have gone off on the crazy cycle and didn't get off.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bronx-Zoo-Lion-561880561.html

A woman climbed over a visitor safety barrier at the Bronx Zoo's African lion exhibit over the weekend, according to the zoo and video of the encounter that was posted online. 

Video posted to Instagram shows a woman in a T-shirt and pants standing what appears to be just feet away from a male lion. They stare at each other for a brief period of time. Then she seems to almost taunt it, raising her arms and wiggling her body for a second as if she's dancing.

• 2 weeks later...