How many Huskers will transfer?

Tough situation for him. Seemed like he whiffed on a couple of punts during the spring game and of course struggled much of last year. Not sure what happened with him but it stinks to see him play that poorly.

I'm guessing we see somewhere around 2-3 guys transfer out by the first game (that excludes MW because, right now, I think he will be back on the team) and at least one of those will probably be a running back. My projected 1-2-3 is some combination of Mills, Washington and Robinson (Robinson mainly getting one or two carries a game in the backfield), which leaves Johnson, Bradley, Belt, Mazour, Jones, and someone else I'm probably forgetting. That's a lot of bodies and not enough snaps.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

How many need to leave and by when do they have to leave? If i remember correctly they're over the 85 scholarship limit by a few.

With the addition of Green tonight, we're at 87.  That's assuming Mazour keeps his scholarship this fall.

It's also been pointed out that it seems pretty likely that Werner and Armstrong would be in line for a scholarship. 

But at any rate, we have to have one guy move on for sure (I haven't moved Lightbourn on at this point), two guys to keep Mazour on scholarship and maybe a couple more to get those other guys on scholarship.

6 hours ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

You don’t remember watching him kick the only shanked punt out of bound for the entire spring game on Saturday? Bye Lightbourn

I remember a bad punt or two, but I didn't see who kicked it. I was talking quite a bit during this game, so my attention wasn't all on the field.