2020 Final Team Ranking Prediction

14 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I know its very early, but with recruiting picking up recently, I thought now would be a good time to start giving some predictions for where the 2020 class ends up. I am going to say we end up at #12 and feel our results on the field will help us hit this mark.

What do you all predict?

I was going to say #12, but since you did I'll say #13. Great class with some talent, but a little smaller than last year's and we aren't to the point of our recruits getting the autobump like Alabama and Clemson.

The level of recruiting required for Nebraska to get into the top 15 with such a small class is not going to happen.

For reference, in 2019 the #15 class is Notre Dame. They finished with 16 four-star players. The #14 class went to Ohio State, with 3 five-star players and 9 four-star players.

Nebraska will hopefully finish once again solidly in the top 20. I'll guess they finish 20th.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:58 AM, B.B. Hemingway said:

With a smaller class, I would be shocked if it finished in the top 15.... I'll say #19

My thought process and conclusion exactly lol

Id also say #19. Less guys but a slightly higher AVG ranking per recruit. GBR!

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The level of recruiting required for Nebraska to get into the top 15 with such a small class is not going to happen.

For reference, in 2019 the #15 class is Notre Dame. They finished with 16 four-star players. The #14 class went to Ohio State, with 3 five-star players and 9 four-star players.

Nebraska will hopefully finish once again solidly in the top 20. I'll guess they finish 20th.

I’m thinking the class will be bigger than what it looks like it will be right now.