New Season Ticket Process

Thanks in advance.

I'm on the waitlist for two new seats. I received an email months ago that I would get another email "4-5 months before the season opener" to begin the Seat yourself process.

Can anyone explain to me, in detail, how the process usually works? How much time do I have to select my seats, how much advance notice of my allotted time for selection, etc?

• Plus1 1

Seat Yourself gives you a window on a certain day, like 10am on May 18th or whatever, and at that time your access goes live. You enter the site, there's an image of the stadium, and you can see section by section which seats are available. If I remember correctly (it's been a couple years since I did this), you can see what the seat cost per game, and the donation, are for each seat before you commit yourself. You should be able to click the seat and see what your view of the field will look like from there as well. It's pretty accurate, too.

Once you choose your seat you have ten minutes or so to complete your transaction. Have your credit card handy.

The whole process is pretty easy. There are instructions, and you should read them, but once you start it's intuitive enough you won't be confused.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1