2020 Congressional Elections

I don't know if I'd call Rand treasonous but his trip to Russia was extremely bizarre. And he's the same doucher who got tested for COVID, then proceeded to attend GOP lunches and use the Senate gym while awaiting his results. And for some odd reason repeatedly resisted mask wearing.

He's generally a gigantic chungus that talks a huge game about his principles and generally folds like a cheap suit to Trump's every whim when it's time to make hard decisions. When he does make principled decisions, they're generally for really douchey things that just serve to tick people off, like stalling a bill to make lynching a federal hate crime.

I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but it's incredibly easy to see why his neighbor assaulted him.

• 1 month later...

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I, for one, am brimming with confidence that the Dems will get their poop in a group enough to make that happen.

Gonna go hold my breath in anticipation. Be right back...

well if there is enough poop - one needs to hold the breath :D

I think Moscow Mitch's over reach on the SC appointment will drive Dem voters to the polls.   MM may win the short term battle but lose the war - esp if the Dems seek to rebalance the court by adding 2 or 3 justices to the court under a Biden presidency.

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I, for one, am brimming with confidence that the Dems will get their poop in a group enough to make that happen.

Gonna go hold my breath in anticipation. Be right back...

8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

well if there is enough poop - one needs to hold the breath :D

I think Moscow Mitch's over reach on the SC appointment will drive Dem voters to the polls.   MM may win the short term battle but lose the war - esp if the Dems seek to rebalance the court by adding 2 or 3 justices to the court under a Biden presidency.

It's probably just my overall mood this morning.  But, I'm lacking in confidence.

• Plus1 1