JUCO CB Nadab Joseph [Nebraska Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Joseph commit?

• Nebraska
    • Georgia
    • Mississippi State
    • Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Mavric said:

He was a Top 100 player (per Rivals) who was going to Alabama or Georgia out of high school before getting off track.  I would think he'd have every chance to play early and often.

I would say he, Bootle and Taylor-Britt would be first in line at corner with Williams and Dismuke at Safety.  Depending on how Clark and Newsome are coming along Bootle and CTB could both play some safety as well. 

Please god no more CTB at S. He is a true corner. Watching him play safety was horrible. 

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm not much of a recruitnik so forgive me if this is a dumb question - does the addition of a guy like this prompt a reevaluation of the recruiting rankings?

And if so, where would we stand with the 2020 class now?

I just put it into the 247 class calculator. Took off Jaiden Francois and Henry Gray. Nadab is added. It put our class at 236.84 which drops us from 20 to 22.  Still 4th in the B10.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
22 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm not much of a recruitnik so forgive me if this is a dumb question - does the addition of a guy like this prompt a reevaluation of the recruiting rankings?

And if so, where would we stand with the 2020 class now?

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=Big-Ten

It updates all the time, Nadab is included.  Still #4 in conference and #20 nationwide. However, they don't remove transfers right away so we've actually dropped nationally.

22 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Heck to the yeah!!! It hurts to lose Gray and Francois, but Joseph is a better prospect than either of those guys.  

Whoever laughed at this post must have had a glitch with the trigger finger.  Those two were true freshman and NJ has equal or better talent with age on his side.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1