Roster Outlook for The 2019-2020 Season

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Agreed...he doesn't fit what Fred does and honestly he doesn't really fit in the Big Ten for the most part.

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think Tim felt compelled to recruit Heiman after Miles didn't recruit other Nebraska high school players in his early years.

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Heiman was never going to be a good enough athlete for Hoiberg's system.  Best case scenario, he might have turned into an Elliot Eliason who was at Minnesota.

None of the above is wrong I just would’ve been curious to see how far he could’ve progressed. 

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

HOLD ON A SECOND

Well then

On 4/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, HuskermanMike said:

On Roster 

Dachon Burke

Justin Costello (Walk on)

Karrington Davis

Recruits signed

Jervay Green

Akol Arop

Cam Mack

Grad Transfers/Transfers Committed/Signed

Haanif Cheatham(Grad)

Matej Kavas(Grad)

Dalano Banton(Transfer) Must sit out a year

So, if the tweet is true, we have the above.

Am I missing anyone?

So, right now we would have 3 bench players next year.

We need more players.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Am I missing anyone?

We need more players.

Honestly, I don't think Hoiberg and Moos don't care too much about next year.  They are on a 2-3 year plan to win a game in the NCAA tournament.

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

Honestly, I am sure Hoiberg and Moos don't care too much about next year.  They are on a 2-3 year plan to win a game in the NCAA tournament.

Exactly. It's not like people will be upset with a roster rebuild after back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back mediocre years.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Am I missing anyone?

We need more players.

Harris says he's staying & Jace Piatkowski will be a "prefered" walk on.  Huskers.com still has Thor & Heiman on the roster, but who knows how quickly that gets updated.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

We better not be.  If my list is correct, we only are using 8 scholarships out of 13 (9 if Harris is staying).  And, we would only have three bench players including walk-ons.

Yep.  I think we will see a much more balanced roster before it's all said and done