Roster Outlook for The 2019-2020 Season

My starting 5 as of now (with no Roby and Stevenson out until January)

G-Mack

G-Green

G-Burke

F-Kavas

F- Ouedrago

1st off the bench will be Cheatam. I think Stevenson has the chance to start over Kavas come BIG play. 

Also think Curtis and Cross will see lots of minutes. Cross mainly out of lack of depth. 

21 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

G-Mack

G-Green

G-Burke

F-Kavas

F- Ouedrago

1st off the bench will be Cheatam. I think Stevenson has the chance to start over Kavas come BIG play. 

Also think Curtis and Cross will see lots of minutes. Cross mainly out of lack of depth. 

I think Cheetam will be the starter over Kavas.  Cross & Ouedrago will be a toss up and it could be situational starts.  Cross has much better ball handling skills and Ourdrago is bigger & stronger.

3 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

G-Mack

G-Green

G-Burke

F-Kavas

F- Ouedrago

That's...a lineup that can do some damage in the B1G. Not saying it's gonna win the conference, but we should be in the top half of the B1G. And considering how many schools the B1G gets into the NCAA Tourney, being in the top half may be enough to get us a NCAA Tourney invite. 

• 3 weeks later...

7 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

Curious to know who makes up the 5th. I got Mills, Noa, and Daniels. Possibly Wan Dale Robinson? 

6 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I'd guess Robinson makes 4 and maybe he's thinking Henrich is healthy in time? Or Pola-Gates. 

1 hour ago, McGuillotine said:

That Rothstein tweet is about basketball ...  :rollin

My bad.  I didn’t look close enough.

• Plus1 1