Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

14 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

7 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The whole reason for the probe was an attempt to drive President Trump poll numbers down an have him resign like Nixon did and when it did work they had to write the smear report on obstruction in which there was no obstruction.  He just didn't cross that red line.  Go ahead a fall for it since YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT!

Your far right source isn't reliable. Who are they polling? https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439483-poll-39-percent-think-mueller-failed-to-prove-trump-did-not-collude this poll from the hill isn't quite the same as the spectator poll, but considering more people think the report DID NOT exonorate Trump than that it did, I'd say our polls contradict. 

As far as obstruction, he most definitely obstructed. Telling your lawyer to lie to congress, then telling him to deny that you told him to do that is most definitely obstruction. 1 of 10 different episodes.

But you can go ahead and fall for the Trump line of 'no obstruction no collusion!' In the end your opinion on the matter isn't important. Trump will soon reap the consequences of his actions. Will you defend Trumps presidency when he is sitting in jail in 2020? Because this is only one piece of the pie. SDNY is coming too.

• Plus1 2

46 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The whole reason for the probe was an attempt to drive President Trump poll numbers down an have him resign like Nixon did and when it did work they had to write the smear report on obstruction in which there was no obstruction.  He just didn't cross that red line.  Go ahead a fall for it since YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT!

What in the holy hell??????

Your far right web sites are flat goofy. 

• Plus1 5
9 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Your far right source isn't reliable. Who are they polling? https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439483-poll-39-percent-think-mueller-failed-to-prove-trump-did-not-collude this poll from the hill isn't quite the same as the spectator poll, but considering more people think the report DID NOT exonorate Trump than that it did, I'd say our polls contradict. 

As far as obstruction, he most definitely obstructed. Telling your lawyer to lie to congress, then telling him to deny that you told him to do that is most definitely obstruction. 1 of 10 different episodes.

But you can go ahead and fall for the Trump line of 'no obstruction no collusion!' In the end your opinion on the matter isn't important. Trump will soon reap the consequences of his actions. Will you defend Trumps presidency when he is sitting in jail in 2020? Because this is only one piece of the pie. SDNY is coming too.

Just your opinion due to your belief in the everything the FAKE NEWS MSM/MEDIA MATTERS talking points of the day with absolutely no facts to support.  If there was ever anything to get President Trump on they would have done it a long time ago.  Just admit it, you just don't like him or the way he goes about calling out the left for their deceit and lies and the fact the he won.  2020 is going to really hurt you when he wins by and even larger margin!  But go ahead a keep up the whine feast, if that's what you have to do!  The Wall is going up!

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Just your opinion due to your belief in the everything the FAKE NEWS MSM/MEDIA MATTERS talking points of the day with absolutely no facts to support.  If there was ever anything to get President Trump on they would have done it a long time ago.  Just admit it, you just don't like him or the way he goes about calling out the left for their deceit and lies and the fact the he won.  2020 is going to really hurt you when he wins by and even larger margin!  But go ahead a keep up the whine feast, if that's what you have to do!  The Wall is going up!

I don't like his lies and corruption. I don't like his racist and mysoginistic behavior. I don't like his narcisism and grifting. It has nothing to do with wbo he calls out or that he won. Its that he is nowhere near what our standards should be for POTUS. But at this point I'm through debating with you or anyone else who blindly follows this man. We will see how it turns out for Trump.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Nebfanatic said:

I don't like his lies and corruption. I don't like his racist and mysoginistic behavior. I don't like his narcisism and grifting. It has nothing to do with wbo he calls out or that he won. Its that he is nowhere near what our standards should be for POTUS. But at this point I'm through debating with you or anyone else who blindly follows this man. We will see how it turns out for Trump.

This is what people get by following the MSM/MEDIA MATTERS 4 am narrative of the day. :laughpound

• Thanks 1