Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

3 minutes ago, commando said:

they do have their fingers on the pulse of the alt right...so if we want to know how the alt right plans to run the country it's worth reading.

You know, that's the main reason I post this for everyone here.  If anyone thinks this is to change your minds on things, forget it.  Most people are so set in their thoughts, that to change their minds, it would take a great awakening to happen.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

If you don't want to trust it, fine.  You certainly can make your own mind up, but it has lots of fact, that can not be disputed!  So what ever you want to do.  It's your choice.  

How would you know it can't be disputed.  You refuse to listen to or read anything Trump doesn't want you to listen to or read?

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Most people are so set in their thoughts, that to change their minds, it would take a great awakening to happen.  

What would that take for you?

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You know, that's the main reason I post this for everyone here.  If anyone thinks this is to change your minds on things, forget it.  Most people are so set in their thoughts, that to change their minds, it would take a great awakening to happen.  

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

How would you know it can't be disputed.  You refuse to listen to or read anything Trump doesn't want you to listen to or read?

What would that take for you?

Well certainly something more than a report written by 12-18 angry Democrat Lawyers (Especially Andrew Weissmann) working for Mueller that all voted for Hillary.  Also an investigation that was started all due to the false premises that were laid out in a unproven dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign!  Can't anyone see the conflict of interest with this panel of Attorney's? 

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

so you favor the alt right positions

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well certainly something more than a report written by 12-18 angry Democrat Lawyers (Especially Andrew Weissmann) working for Mueller that all voted for Hillary.  Also an investigation that was started all due to the false premises that were laid out in a unproven dossier paid for by the Clinton Campaign!  Can't anyone see the conflict of interest with this panel of Attorney's? 

So maybe 6 of them weren't so angry when they wrote it?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

can't you see anything wrong with this counter investigation being run by only angry alt righters?   meuller was a republican...so were many of the people involved.   they were not all "angry dems" as dear leader likes to call them.   this counter investigation will be fully partisan.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

So, in other words, whomever Trump tells you to trust?

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

So maybe 6 of them weren't so angry when they wrote it?

I Only mentioned 12-18 because some of them left during the writing of the report because the investigation was over they were no longer needed.  The second part was solely written most likely by Andrew Weissmann and then he quite so he couldn't be interviewed by the DOJ Inspector General.  Only current employees can be interviewed by the Inspector General. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

I Only mentioned 12-18 because some of them left during the writing of the report because the investigation was over they were no longer needed.  The second part was solely written most likely by Andrew Weissmann and then he quite so he couldn't be interviewed by the DOJ Inspector General.  Only current employees can be interviewed by the Inspector General. 

You mean the report that "totally exonerated dear leader?  Is this the one you're talking about?

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

No I think for myself!  Using some good old fashion common sense gained by my 62 years on this glorious earth.  Don't need any thing from the MSM/Media Matters world of lies.

You think for yourself but you use all of his catch phrases.  Interesting.

I'm guessing you think less for yourself than you think.  

He tells you not to trust the MSM because they're "fake news" so you don't.

He tells you they are 18 angry Dems....so you believe that.

etc...etc...etc....

• Plus1 4