Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

14 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I Only mentioned 12-18 because some of them left during the writing of the report because the investigation was over they were no longer needed.  The second part was solely written most likely by Andrew Weissmann and then he quite so he couldn't be interviewed by the DOJ Inspector General.  Only current employees can be interviewed by the Inspector General. 

So six of them left because they weren't angry enough or too angry?

• Fire 1

53 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You think for yourself but you use all of his catch phrases.  Interesting.

I'm guessing you think less for yourself than you think.  

He tells you not to trust the MSM because they're "fake news" so you don't.

He tells you they are 18 angry Dems....so you believe that.

etc...etc...etc....

I haven't trusted the MSM since late in the 1980's and people are sticking their heads in the sand if they think those attorney's were not bias!  If you think they weren't, I have a bridge I'd  like to sell you!  Sounds like some people are too young to even know what a subjective Media is.  MSM has been corrupt for a long time now and many didn't start paying attention until after they were corrupt.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I haven't trusted the MSM since late in the 1980's and people are sticking their heads in the sand if they think those attorney's were not bias!  If you think they weren't, I have a bridge I'd  like to sell you!  Sounds like some people are too young to even know what a subjective Media is.  MSM has been corrupt for a long time now and many didn't start paying attention until after they were corrupt.

So, about the time Rush told you to not trust them.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

100% pure Bovine Scatology

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, about the time Rush told you to not trust them.

How would you know what Rush says?  I didn't listen to him until years later.  Just happens his thoughts matched mine, and he didn't tell me squat.  Have you ever heard him?  I doubt it, because he would be too conservative for people who call themself Republican but would vote for a commie Democrats because they don't like President Trump.  

1121483182250110981?s=191121483182250110981?s=191121483182250110981?s=19

• Plus1 1

How would you know what Rush says?  I didn't listen to him until years later.  Just happens his thoughts matched mine, and he didn't tell me squat.  Have you ever heard him?  I doubt it, because he would be too conservative for people who call themself Republican but would vote for a commie Democrats because they don't like President Trump.  

:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

tumblr_nv35tzsAxp1qivy68o1_500.gif

• Haha 4

:laughpound

Dude,  

You have no clue.  I listened to him daily back then.  I was traveling for my sales job and had him on every day.  Interestingly, he started his national show in the late 80s and one of his main points was how horrible the MSM was and how HE was the only true source of accurate information on what those evil Democrats were doing.  

So, now you claim you haven't trusted the MSM since the late 80s.  So, pardon me if I don't believe you that Rush wasn't the one that convinced you of this.

It took me years to realize the total BS he was spewing.  Long after I had become a Fox News junky.

• Thanks 1