Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

14 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

This is pretty much where I'm at with all this. It's depressing how susceptible to this crap people are.

Without it Trump would likely be facing upwards of 65% support for impeachment and removal. He would be convicted in the Senate without a doubt I think.

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Without it Trump would likely be facing upwards of 65% support for impeachment and removal. He would be convicted in the Senate without a doubt I think.

Trump wouldn’t be president if not for Fox News. They are good at making people angry over figments of someone’s imagination. 

• Plus1 2

They're right ^^^

Fox and Republicans are utterly content to keep blatantly lying to Americans' faces to keep them misinformed and angry all the time because it's good for their team.

They're brainwashing the population with misinformation and it's badly damaging to the country as a whole.

Is it fair to say scummy, unscrupulous asshats like these are destroying America?

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

One has to wonder how much irrepairable damage Fox News has done to our nation.

15 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

You aren't wrong

15 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Trump wouldn’t be president if not for Fox News. They are good at making people angry over figments of someone’s imagination. 

And a fair portion of the people who watch it know it's wrong but watch it anyway because Fox says what these people want to be true.

And we know they know Fox is wrong because despite coming in P&R and repeating Fox-brand propaganda, not one of these people has ever admitted they watch Fox.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And we know they know Fox is wrong because despite coming in P&R and repeating Fox-brand propaganda, not one of these people has ever admitted they watch Fox.

In a couple of years, you also won't be able to find a soul who admittedly voted for Trump, either. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, ZRod said:

Their actual work in the FBI aside, I'm not a fan of the public personas of Page and Comey. I know they are no longer working at the Bureau, but their tweets just kind of rub me the wrong way. Like they can be put into the "angry liberal" category or something. I wish they would remain above the frey and not post things like the snarky last sentence.

So...when this happens, she is just supposed to shut up and take it?

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So...when this happens, she is just supposed to shut up and take it?

What a childish a-hole.  Paraphrased: "I don't know if it is true but I'm going to repeat the lies because it helps me to look better and I can satisfy my inner child by saying something revengeful.  I know my senate friends will protect me so I can slander anyone I want to."

• Plus1 1