Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

16 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You want me to read excerpts from the report that are basically written by the 12 angry Clinton lawyers and supporters that Mueller assembled to investigate this hoax and then write a report?  Really?  This goes to show what you're saying is factual is in fact not factual.  There is no way that those excerpts that were written with all the editorializing these lawyers have done is worth anything more than paper for the outhouse!

Ok - so who/what is your litmus test on what could be a factual investigation and corresponding report?  If the Southern District of NY comes out with indictments against Trump - will you believe them?  If the SC rules against Trump, will you believe them?   Or do you only believe those who agree with your biases?  

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm LOVING the great political discourse our Mods are mandating for P&R.

Real news is fake. Fake news is real. Millions of people believe lies told by a liar, so their voices have equal validity.

People that stay in the old news paradigm that true journalism, that existed many years ago is still here today really need to re-think this.  News networks today are owned by company's that push one narrative or another in order to best serve that multinational company than actually proved facts that are unbiased and totally true.  We don't live in that era today

Also by your statement are you saying that you don't like me here because I don't take your view of things?  I'm sorry if people feel that way.  When talking politics not every thing can be agreed on.  When one's view is right to that person no matter what is placed in front of them, it tough to accept.  I do accept that there are many people out there that do not like what is happening to their ideas, but I guess some people just don't want the distending view to not be heard.  Sorry if my view upsets people.  I certainly do not mean to attack any person, but the idea that there is only one view that should be acceptable is just dead wrong!  This is America were right of free expression should never be suppressed. If people don't like this thread, they have a choice to not get involved. I have nothing more to say on the actual DOG Russian Mueller thread, so I'm not going to that thread to post any longer.  Other people still feel the need to go there, that's fine with me.  Bash me all you want there.  So many times, people come out an actually use my name here when posting.  Is that targeting me? And is that right by the rules here.  Hey when I got here, I went off the deep end with what I saw.  I have restrained my self and I do understand many just have a different take on things based on evidence people use that comes from sources that I feel are totally biased and based on no actual facts.  Sure this is my opinion, but many of you want me to prove an opinion.  Is there a different standard for me because I see things differently?  I'll quit with my statement, because I most likely will get no answers.  I'm 62 years old, and have been following politics since 1973 when I attended Boys State with my best friends who I also achieved the Eagle Scout rank in the Boys Scout with.  I care about our country dearly, and am really sad what the left has done to her!

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Ok - so who/what is your litmus test on what could be a factual investigation and corresponding report?  If the Southern District of NY comes out with indictments against Trump - will you believe them?  If the SC rules against Trump, will you believe them?   Or do you only believe those who agree with your biases?  

Well that's a good question.  You know having a mixture of people with different political views to do the investigation would be a good start.  How can anyone not see bias and conflict of interest with the simple make up of the investigating lawyers!  That same thing exist in the Southern District of NY also.  How about a using a DOJ District in a swing political area of our country.  Today politicians have weaponized the DOJ and the Obama Team in my view is directly responsible for that. At least it is much more noticeable since he was the POTUS.  Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were both awful and have some serious explaining to do!

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You want me to read excerpts from the report that are basically written by the 12 angry Clinton lawyers and supporters that Mueller assembled to investigate this hoax and then write a report?  Really?  This goes to show what you're saying is factual is in fact not factual.  There is no way that those excerpts that were written with all the editorializing these lawyers have done is worth anything more than paper for the outhouse!

So in other words...no. 

The right wing propaganda machine has done a fabulous job convincing you they are the only source you should even consider. Great job!!!

and you’re the one in here that preaches that we all should have an open mind to the other side. 

Trump was right about shooting someone on 5th ave. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, commando said:

i also care for our country......but i am really concerned about what the alt right is doing to it.

Well did you ever think that what the right is doing is in direct response to what the left did for 8 lawless years under the Obama years?  How much money went to Iran that was never appropriated by congress?  This is just one example. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well that's a good question.  You know having a mixture of people with different political views to do the investigation would be a good start.  How can anyone not see bias and conflict of interest with the simple make up of the investigating lawyers!  That same thing exist in the Southern District of NY also.  How about a using a DOJ District in a swing political area of our country.  Today politicians have weaponized the DOJ and the Obama Team in my view is directly responsible for that. At least it is much more noticeable since he was the POTUS.  Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were both awful and have some serious explaining to do!

Why do you think this was written by only angry democrats?

5 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well did you ever think that what the right is doing is in direct response to what the left did for 8 lawless years under the Obama years?  How much money went to Iran that was never appropriated by congress?  This is just one example. 

good lord....so if the "radical left" was in charge and doing wrong...it is only right for the radical right to go overboard and be jsut as wrong in the other direction?   really?   

and for fu#5$ sake.....we didn't give iran american money...we gave them back the money we locked up of theirs after the iran hostage crisis....and they were sueing us to get it back in the world court.    there was a chance the court would have awarded them twice as much as we gave them back.   we essentially settled out of court.  or in trump speak....we signed a NDA with iran 

• Plus1 2
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

So in other words...no. 

The right wing propaganda machine has done a fabulous job convincing you they are the only source you should even consider. Great job!!!

and you’re the one in here that preaches that we all should have an open mind to the other side. 

Trump was right about shooting someone on 5th ave. 

Just your opinion.  I make my views from personal experiences in my everyday life, dealing with social workers, clients at my place of business and contacts in my profession. Do you admit that the MSM is nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC and Media Matters?  In essence its treble that we even have to discuss it in these terms.  There are people in high places that thoroughly enjoy seeing our nation divided this way.  I would venture to say most peoples needs and views are really quite similar, but by dividing us, they can more easily control us all!    

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do you think this was written by only angry democrats?

Well many of them donated directly to the Clinton Campaign.  https://heavy.com/news/2017/10/robert-mueller-team-democrat-campaign-donation-hillary/   There were only a couple of attorney's there that might have been unbiased.  Andrew Weissmann who is a pit bull of an attorney and who gave money to Hillary, had such conflict of interest, he should never had been considered for this job! He did nothing but slant the whole investigation into fraudulently flipping people in an attempt to get process crimes.  This investigation was just down right sickening!  Call Trump anything you want, but this was sickening!

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, commando said:

good lord....so if the "radical left" was in charge and doing wrong...it is only right for the radical right to go overboard and be jsut as wrong in the other direction?   really?   

and for fu#5$ sake.....we didn't give iran american money...we gave them back the money we locked up of theirs after the iran hostage crisis....and they were sueing us to get it back in the world court.    there was a chance the court would have awarded them twice as much as we gave them back.   we essentially settled out of court.  or in trump speak....we signed a NDA with iran 

Are you completely sure of that claim?  https://mosaicmagazine.com/observation/politics-current-affairs/2016/11/the-story-of-obamas-ransom-payment-to-iran-gets-worse/   Many Jewish people see it quite differently!

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well many of them donated directly to the Clinton Campaign.  https://heavy.com/news/2017/10/robert-mueller-team-democrat-campaign-donation-hillary/   There were only a couple of attorney's there that might have been unbiased.  Andrew Weissmann who is a pit bull of an attorney and who gave money to Hillary, had such conflict of interest, he should never had been considered for this job! He did nothing but slant the whole investigation into fraudulently flipping people in an attempt to get process crimes.  This investigation was just down right sickening!  Call Trump anything you want, but this was sickening!

So did Trump. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I agree with the bold.    Loretta's meeting in the airplane wt Bill was a huge violation of trust.   I don't want Barr, however, of doing the same thing by doing wink, wink on the report.  DOJ,  IMHO, should be outside the domain of the president's control.  Let's go back to AG Mitchel under Nixon.  He did all he could to protect Nixon.  The AG should not be the protector of the president, nor should the FBI director have to feel compelled to be loyal to the president.  The whole justice dept should be loyal only to the constitution and the  people.  Yes it is their role to execute the laws as a part of the executive branch's power under our 3 legged system but somehow they need to be accountable to more than just the president.  AG Sessions did the right thing  in recusing himself and Trump threatened and made public spoil of him the whole time he served because of it. 

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

People that stay in the old news paradigm that true journalism, that existed many years ago is still here today really need to re-think this.  News networks today are owned by company's that push one narrative or another in order to best serve that multinational company than actually proved facts that are unbiased and totally true.  We don't live in that era today

Is there a more perfect summation of Fox News?

Also by your statement are you saying that you don't like me here because I don't take your view of things?  I'm sorry if people feel that way.  When talking politics not every thing can be agreed on.  When one's view is right to that person no matter what is placed in front of them, it tough to accept.  I do accept that there are many people out there that do not like what is happening to their ideas, but I guess some people just don't want the distending view to not be heard.  Sorry if my view upsets people.  I certainly do not mean to attack any person, but the idea that there is only one view that should be acceptable is just dead wrong!

You're conflating "views" with posting outright falsehoods. Despite what you think of the majority on this board, there is a tremendous amount of diversity of thought. Lots of us disagree with each other (I know plenty on here who have taken issue with my content.). I have admitted I was wrong (and in some instances personally apologized). What's frustrating is that your own bolded words describe you to a T. You are seemingly unable to think differently when presented links, facts etc. You attack them and scream "Conspiracy." Additionally, when confronted with something, you change the subject to something else entirely, making constructive discourse on a single topic impossible. Your views don't upset people. Saying blatantly false things like "The Mueller Report exonerates Trump" when the Mueller Report literally says the opposite is what's upsetting. 

This is America were right of free expression should never be suppressed. If people don't like this thread, they have a choice to not get involved. I have nothing more to say on the actual DOG Russian Mueller thread, so I'm not going to that thread to post any longer. 

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from recourse. No one is telling you not to contribute content. But posting demonstrably untrue things and then saying "I'm finished with this thread" and running off, then returning a day or two later to take more potshots,  is not constructive. 

Other people still feel the need to go there, that's fine with me.  Bash me all you want there.  So many times, people come out an actually use my name here when posting.  Is that targeting me? And is that right by the rules here.  Hey when I got here, I went off the deep end with what I saw.  I have restrained my self and I do understand many just have a different take on things based on evidence people use that comes from sources that I feel are totally biased and based on no actual facts.  Sure this is my opinion, but many of you want me to prove an opinionIs there a different standard for me because I see things differently?  I'll quit with my statement, because I most likely will get no answers.  I'm 62 years old, and have been following politics since 1973 when I attended Boys State with my best friends who I also achieved the Eagle Scout rank in the Boys Scout with.  I care about our country dearly, and am really sad what the left has done to her!

Are you complaining about people calling you out for your baseless and false statements? If that's the case, then maybe a message board isn't for you. There is not a different standard for you. If there is, it is more lenient. I can't think of another instance where someone was permitted to continually post false content. I've been called out and reprimanded by mods for far less.

I have no doubt that you care about our country. We all do. I hope you can see that. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2