Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

Can everyone please stop responding to OP? You're giving "validity" and volume to someone who deserves neither. They are in a state of self imposed ignorance. They're not in touch with reality, and have no desire for a legitimate conversation. Let's move on from the lost cause. If they are ok with what Russia and Trump have done, then they are not an American in my eyes. If Hillary had done this she should be impeached and convicted as well.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ZRod said:

Can everyone please stop responding to OP? You're giving "validity" and volume to someone who deserves neither. They are in a state of self imposed ignorance. They're not in touch with reality, and have no desire for a legitimate conversation. Let's move on from the lost cause. If they are ok with what Russia and Trump have done, then they are not an American in my eyes. If Hillary had done this she should be impeached and convicted as well.

It's kind of like a pimple.  I know I shouldn't touch it, and I do pretty well most of the time.  But once in a while I can't help but "pop it" to relieve the pressure...

• Haha 2

So now there are post on this thread telling people to stop posting on this thread because that would give the OP validity.  If your posting or not this investigation is happening, no matter if anyone likes it or not.  This investigation has far more validity since many things are already know facts.  Spying on a political campaign by the Obama Administration did happen and the FISA application to spy was backed up by a unverified  dossier which was paid for by candidates that were running against President Trump.  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/10/barr_will_investigate_genesis_of_trump-russia_investigation.html

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

So now there are post on this thread telling people to stop posting on this thread because that would give the OP validity.  If your posting or not this investigation is happening, no matter if anyone likes it or not.  This investigation has far more validity since many things are already know facts.  Spying on a political campaign by the Obama Administration did happen and the FISA application to spy was backed up by a unverified  dossier which was paid for by candidates that were running against President Trump.  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/10/barr_will_investigate_genesis_of_trump-russia_investigation.html

FYI.....I know this is a difficult concept and alt right websites won’t ageee. 

But, the FBI monitoring or looking into a campaign that has secret contact with a foreign enemy is not some form of nefarious “spying”.....as much as you really really really want it to so badly to be. 

Its actually what they should be doing. 

• Plus1 6

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

FYI.....I know this is a difficult concept and alt right websites won’t ageee. 

But, the FBI monitoring or looking into a campaign that has secret contact with a foreign enemy is not some form of nefarious “spying”.....as much as you really really really want it to so badly to be. 

Its actually what they should be doing. 

Obviously some must think the Steel Dossier is is factual!  It's not, and there is the problem. That's why Barr wants to know the origins of the investigation, which leads to nothing!

• Plus1 1
46 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Obviously some must think the Steel Dossier is is factual!  It's not, and there is the problem. That's why Barr wants to know the origins of the investigation, which leads to nothing!

The investigation did not lead to nothing. 

Obviously you agree with this idiot. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You mean emails that were from her private server...?  You know, like members of Trumps own family continues to use???

You know what's funny? Nobody ever talks about what's in the emails. I imagine if they were to be found & read, they would amount to the minutiae of running a political organization. The mundane things you see every day, with some scheduling and policy discussions smattered throughout. Basically, the normal internal workings of any organization.

What's also funny is that the dog whistle "her emails" makes Trumpists jump, but they care not one whit about Bannon's & Smith's missing encrypted messages discussing (possibly) coordinating with a hostile foreign power. 

If you're going to be concerned with Clinton's emails, you should show equal concern about Bannon's & Smith's missing messages.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You know what's funny? Nobody ever talks about what's in the emails. I imagine if they were to be found & read, they would amount to the minutiae of running a political organization. The mundane things you see every day, with some scheduling and policy discussions smattered throughout. Basically, the normal internal workings of any organization.

What's also funny is that the dog whistle "her emails" makes Trumpists jump, but they care not one whit about Bannon's & Smith's missing encrypted messages discussing (possibly) coordinating with a hostile foreign power. 

If you're going to be concerned with Clinton's emails, you should show equal concern about Bannon's & Smith's missing messages.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep....or the fact that Kushner continues to use a private server for official business. You know, the guy that’s not supposed to have a security clearance in the first place?  

But....HILLARY!!!!!

• Plus1 2

Question:

If the Republicans are hell bent on Hillary using a private server is so treasonous and they demand that there's even more emails that need to be found and everyone who may have come in contact with them are traders to the state.........do they demand the same for Jared's emails at the same time?

• Plus1 1