Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You do understand that giving it to them is against the law?  But I know laws don't apply to lawless leftist!

how did ken starr get his full unredacted report out to a republican congress in 2 days if that is illegal?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You tell me?  It's your people that want it so they can leak stuff that by law is not public info.  

My people?  I’d be pretty surprised to see Don Bacon requesting it :)

They don’t want to leak anything. They want it to be public. So voters  can have information to make informed decisions.  Whether that be to vote out Trump, or vote out “my people” who try to impeach a President that doesn’t deserve it.

Why don’t you want to know?

4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I won't be posting much the rest of the day.  Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday, celebrating the risen Lord who gave his life for us all.  Have a blessed day.  Politics can wait for another time.

Even the lawless leftists and corrupt deep state, don’t forget that.

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I won't be posting much the rest of the day.  Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday, celebrating the risen Lord who gave his life for us all.  Have a blessed day.  Politics can wait for another time.

And yet every other day you celebrate a man who:

• Has been divorced twice.
  • Cheated on every wife he's ever had, including while one was pregnant with his child.
  • Paid women to keep quiet about his affairs.
  • Brags about sexually assualting women in multiple forms.
  • Brags about how he doesn't have to pay his contractors and others who do work for him.
  • Wants to keep those most in need at our border from seeking asylum within our country.
  • Picks a fight with our fellow citizens in Puerto Rico, who have been devistated by a hurricane, refusing to send extra money.
  • Constantly calls other names and lies
  • And embraces dictators know for killing their own family members with anti aircraft weapons

How absolutely Christian of you. Jesus would be so proud.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

And yet every other day you celebrate a man who:

• Has been divorced twice.
  • Cheated on every wife he's ever had, including while one was pregnant with his child.
  • Paid women to keep quiet about his affairs.
  • Brags about sexually assualting women in multiple forms.
  • Brags about how he doesn't have to pay his contractors and others who do work for him.
  • Wants to keep those most in need at our border from seeking asylum within our country.
  • Picks a fight with our fellow citizens in Puerto Rico, who have been devistated by a hurricane, refusing to send extra money.
  • Constantly calls other names and lies
  • And embraces dictators know for killing their own family members with anti aircraft weapons

How absolutely Christian of you. Jesus would be so proud.

But Trump stands up for religious rights.  You know, like discriminating against people in the public sector because of religious beliefs.  

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You’re just looking silly now. 

the real fox news people in the afternoon sanity segment of fox news  are too extreme left for MN.    the night time propaganda wing of fox news is ok....but the daytime crew that dares say anything remotely negative about trump should be investigated