Bill Barr Assembles Team to Investigate Counterintel Probe Into Trump Campaign

22 hours ago, commando said:

the real fox news people in the afternoon sanity segment of fox news  are too extreme left for MN.    the night time propaganda wing of fox news is ok....but the daytime crew that dares say anything remotely negative about trump should be investigated   

You know that most of the programming on all 27/7 news programs are opinion based, other that their actual news segments.  Your right that afternoon group are terrible in my view, but it shows Fox is fair and balanced offer both sides their programming.  I don't see one thing on MSNBC or CNN that would even come close to me going to a dark side channel to view anything. They are pure propaganda 24/7.

• Plus1 1

Here is a view that many here will laugh at!   https://pjmedia.com/trending/forget-trump-here-are-five-reasons-why-obama-should-have-been-impeached/  With Bill Barr in the DOJ, these things are going to be investigated for the FIRST time!  Oh the left will be threatening to impeach President Trump (over the public complaints the President made and editorialized parts of the Mueller report written by 12 angry Hillary Clinton/DNC attorney's that are biased as h*ll), but it will never happen, because the Senate will not convict and because parties that impeach generally lose the next election and Trumps approval ratings are just too high.  At this point with the do nothing House of Reps. getting zero done on anything, they are going to lose the House and Trump will win re-election in a landslide! President Trump has totally unclothed who the Democrats really are with all their radical stuff out in the open now for the American Public to see and judge for them self and not by words of the forked tongue of a democrat.

• Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You know that most of the programming on all 27/7 news programs are opinion based, other that their actual news segments.  Your right that afternoon group are terrible in my view, but it shows Fox is fair and balanced offer both sides their programming.  I don't see one thing on MSNBC or CNN that would even come close to me going to a dark side channel to view anything. They are pure propaganda 24/7.

If you know it's propaganda, why do you consume it?  

:snacks::include  I figure MN can do a good enough job on his own to look foolish without me pointing it out.   I figured after Trump was totally exonerated and inscribed into Sainthood  :sarcasm the far right Trump media would go full bore to crush the opposition and support endless counter investigations.  I'm ok wt investigating the Clintons - they are corrupt and we all know it and probably should be in jail but MN is bringing up every possible conspiracy theory out there. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Yep, trolling isn’t a thing. 

And almost everyone here states their opinion and those of sites that put out unproven talking points, yet provide absolutely NO proof.  Two proof that everyone knows is that there was no collusion and there is no basis to charge obstruction, no matter how you CHOOSE to read the report that is filled with language that was written that not even the investigators have proof of.  Really all chaffee at this point.  There will be no impeachment.  End of story on that, but the conduct and illegal acts of the investigators have Bill Barr to answer to now. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

And almost everyone here states their opinion and those of sites that put out unproven talking points, yet proved a absolutely NO proof.  Two proof that everyone knows is that there was no collusion and there is no basis to charge obstruction, no matter how you CHOOSE to read the report that is filled with language that was written that not even the investigators have proof of.  Really all chaffee at this point.  There will be no impeachment.  End of story on that, but the conduct and illegal acts of the investigators have Bill Barr to answer to now. 

Really?  Over the last week, it's been pretty filled with links to actual excerpts from the Mueller Report.  Have you read any of it?  It's rather interesting.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  Over the last week, it's been pretty filled with links to actual excerpts from the Mueller Report.  Have you read any of it?  It's rather interesting.

You want me to read excerpts from the report that are basically written by the 12 angry Clinton lawyers and supporters that Mueller assembled to investigate this hoax and then write a report?  Really?  This goes to show what you're saying is factual is in fact not factual.  There is no way that those excerpts that were written with all the editorializing these lawyers have done is worth anything more than paper for the outhouse!

• Plus1 1