Breon Dixon

Cuz he came from SEC territory, he must’ve been a 5* steal. 

Lets wait til guys show something on the field. For instance, I’m super excited for Wandale but until he’s not hurt and does well consistently I’m going to just chill. 

I never jumped the Dixon train cuz he never showed anything. 

1 hour ago, I am I said:

Cuz he came from SEC territory, he must’ve been a 5* steal. 

Lets wait til guys show something on the field. For instance, I’m super excited for Wandale but until he’s not hurt and does well consistently I’m going to just chill. 

I never jumped the Dixon train cuz he never showed anything. 

I have no problem being excited about the possibilities a player shows when he comes here.  But, I agree with you on the "He'll be starting by conference play" stuff.  

Once they are here, they will either develop and contribute or not.  That is true with a 5* or a 2*.  No need to make wild predictions one way or the other till they show it on the field.  

If this is true, it's a bit disappointing. This young man, impo, had the most talent of all the guys at his position next to ferg. Made a lot of plays during practice, but there were rumblings of some other issues plaguing him. I'm sure if he ever gets things straightened out he could be a real contributor for someone out there. I wish him well. 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

The timing of this makes absolutely no sense.  Source please!

He has been spot on before on things.  I see no reason for a source.

The timing makes perfect sense.  He didn't do what was asked of him this spring and it was that way throughout last year.    

• Plus1 1