Breon Dixon

1 hour ago, LumberJackSker said:

Wasn't there an offensive lineman that took that route last year? I don't think it was because he was hurt.

There is an out where you can no longer be on the football team but keep your scholarship to the university.  But I believe that is only in the first year of a coaching change.  There were three or four guys who did that last year but I don't think it's an option anymore.

• Plus1 1
On 4/23/2019 at 11:23 AM, teachercd said:

What???  He was going to be the next Farley!

Man...did us fans ever hype this guy up.

Ferguson is the next Farley. :D

Last spring, when no one knew what they were doing, he could look good. But this spring showed why this happened, he looked really lost out there when the overall knowledge of the team was so much better than last year.

It’s a shame, could have really used his talent. A guy like Ace needs to fill this role. On the other hand, if you want a great culture, these things will happen. Not everyone makes it.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:23 PM, Red Rogue said:

He was actually cut from what I understand after I just double checked. About 10 players were cut yesterday.

EDIT: this came off more dickish than I intended, as I thought you were someone latching onto the OP. 

• Fire 1