Cam’Ron Jones Enters Transfer Portal

26 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I guess we just view this differently. Dismuke and Williams have had a good amount of PT but have a total of 1 career start combined. Anderson has 3 career tackles. Tony Butler has 2 career tackles. Lee saw some PT at corner and did okay at best. I love the young guys but again they haven't seen the field in a college game yet. 

Then maybe we need to wait and see how they are in games to see how good or bad we have it.

This happens all the time.  We get to a year where a position has bodies and some of those bodies came in with a lot of potential.  Fans then claim we have no depth and we nee to go recruit more.

Well.....the ones coming in don't have any game experience either.  

The more talent NU gets, transferring will continue, as the more highly sought-out players want to play early. The more talent the Huskers get, the more of a challenge it will be for players to get early playing time. I realize that this specific case is academics but just saying. We will have to get use to losing some players with great potential, just like other top programs. 

12 hours ago, Pedro G said:

The more talent NU gets, transferring will continue, as the more highly sought-out players want to play early. The more talent the Huskers get, the more of a challenge it will be for players to get early playing time. I realize that this specific case is academics but just saying. We will have to get use to losing some players with great potential, just like other top programs. 

Has OSU or Alabama had more transfers than us over the last 5 years?

On 4/26/2019 at 10:15 AM, WyoHusker56 said:

If he's struggling academically why is he transferring? Or is he going to JUCO? Transferring because you aren't getting the grades seems weird to me.

may not have a choice if he didnt get his grades up....which it sounds like he didn't

people forget there is actual course work these kids have to do.  i mean a lot are probably philosophy majors but you still have to be able to write a paper.  a lot of these kids did little to no academic work in high school so college is a big jump in the classroom too for some

• Plus1 1