*** 2024 Recruiting ***

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

I think that was just cheering on the baseball team as the game restarted.

A commit is usually fireworks. 

He tweeted the exact same thing the night that Kaelin committed, a couple days before it became public knowledge.

Also, why a football emoji to watch a baseball game?

57 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He tweeted the exact same thing the night that Kaelin committed, a couple days before it became public knowledge.

Also, why a football emoji to watch a baseball game?

Yeah, you could be right. 

But the timing matched the baseball games.  But Hales usually tweets fireworks and other coaches usually react as well.

Also, the baseball team won the night of the 18th too.

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The talent level of this recruiting class is concerning. 

Perhaps Nebraska plans on supplementing with transfer Portal talent from schools with hoards of talent. I mean this in a way that it's part of their long term recruiting strategy. 

I would figure N will land close to 4 or so 4 star players this summer. If that makes you feel better. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The talent level of this recruiting class is concerning. 

Perhaps Nebraska plans on supplementing with transfer Portal talent from schools with hoards of talent. I mean this in a way that it's part of their long term recruiting strategy. 

I think the staff has a formula for the type of athlete they like. I would bet the types of kids we are bringing in are similar to what he brought in at Baylor and they were very good under Rhule. As soon as the Ws start to pile up the recruiting will take off for what you want to see.

• Plus1 2
34 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think the staff has a formula for the type of athlete they like. I would bet the types of kids we are bringing in are similar to what he brought in at Baylor and they were very good under Rhule. As soon as the Ws start to pile up the recruiting will take off for what you want to see.

I still subscribe to the theory that this class is just behind the ball being they had to finish out the 23 class in a hurry. Not a lot of time or contact for 24. There will be bigger recruits we do not yet know about as always. 

• Plus1 1