Jump to content

*** 2024 Recruiting ***


Recommended Posts


  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OT Navarro Schunke from Brandon, SD one to keep an eye on.  6-5, 300 as a freshman.  Won the high school state wrestling title at 220 last year as an 8th grader.  Has to cut weight to be eligible to wrestle heavyweight this year.  Brandon Valley won state football this year where he started at RT.

 

Rivals

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, Mavric said:

OT Navarro Schunke from Brandon, SD one to keep an eye on.  6-5, 300 as a freshman.  Won the high school state wrestling title at 220 last year as an 8th grader.  Has to cut weight to be eligible to wrestle heavyweight this year.  Brandon Valley won state football this year where he started at RT.

 

Rivals

Did someone say....

 

Polar Bear?

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

 

 

Don't we already have a 2024 QB? I know Kaelin isn't committed yet, but in any case I hate how early QB recruiting goes nowadays. Happens to some degree for all positions, but QB especially.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

Don't we already have a 2024 QB? I know Kaelin isn't committed yet, but in any case I hate how early QB recruiting goes nowadays. Happens to some degree for all positions, but QB especially.

 

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of as well.  One local kid and one legacy that are going to be national recruits.  Quite the problem to have.

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of as well.  One local kid and one legacy that are going to be national recruits.  Quite the problem to have.

Also a pretty decent baseball player too. Could be quite a popular name as we get closer to 2024

Link to post

If Nebraska hasn't offered they should even if they think they are getting Kaelin.  2024 is a long ways off.  Lots of things could happen in between now and then.  If he's good enough for Georgia he's good enough for Nebraska.  

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...