Heiman, Harris, and Thor moving on

21 hours ago, Mavric said:

The wording of this is screwy. "He hasn't released any information to anyone" suggests that something will be released at a future time. 

Out of the three that are rumored to be leaving in this group, Harris is the only one I'm truly concerned about. 

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

There is nothing to prove this rumor! 

ahhh.. Not sure about that. It feels a bit more like someone told Robin but they either A) hadnt told the players or B) are still working through some things.

It sounds like this was more of a Coaches decision than player decision but if Amir was being honest, then maybe they hadnt talked to players yet... which looks REALLY bad for Robin and his sources if they are breaking the news. 

I think thats the reason Robin pulled down the tweet and hasnt really answered peoples questions. 

I still think there is some truth to this. 

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

ahhh.. Not sure about that. It feels a bit more like someone told Robin but they either A) hadnt told the players or B) are still working through some things.

It sounds like this was more of a Coaches decision than player decision but if Amir was being honest, then maybe they hadnt talked to players yet... which looks REALLY bad for Robin and his sources if they are breaking the news. 

I think thats the reason Robin pulled down the tweet and hasnt really answered peoples questions. 

I still think there is some truth to this. 

I have a buddy that works with Brady's mom.  They talk on reg. basis  about Husker sports and she has said nothing to him.  He also stated that if he heard anything, he would let me know.  Plus, Amir denying it makes me feel his source on this is not good.

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I have a buddy that works with Brady's mom.  They talk on reg. basis  about Husker sports and she has said nothing to him.  He also stated that if he heard anything, he would let me know.  Plus, Amir denying it makes me feel his source on this is not good.

Again.. The problem might be that Amir and Brady hadnt been told yet. 

I am not saying there might not be a miss here but I am willing to bet that come the start of the season at least 2 of those 3 are gonezo.