Heiman, Harris, and Thor moving on

Hoiberg had individual meetings with Davis, Harris, Hieman & Thor yesterday.  I'm sure this was different for each player and was construed to be see ya later.  Brady waited to discuss with his family before making his decision.  Harris has announced he will be staying and according OWH, there has been no returned messages back from Davis or Thor.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Heiman is in the portal!  Hopefully, I will get the skinny on why he left!

OWH has an article posted this afternoon that Heiman was basically asked to leave by Hoiberg and staff.  He just didn't fit into what the team is going to be like going forward.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

OWH has an article posted this afternoon that Heiman was basically asked to leave by Hoiberg and staff.  He just didn't fit into what the team is going to be like going forward.

I'm sure it was a little more tactful, since we can not take it away without cause. Plus I have a source that told it a little differently.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Just what I was told from my friend.   I also believe basketball is the same football with guaranteed scholarships.  Regardless, he is gone. 

So I just want to reiterate: 

You're sticking by your friend's account of what happened to Brady as more accurate than Brady's account direct from his mouth? 

• Plus1 2
8 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Just what I was told from my friend.   I also believe basketball is the same football with guaranteed scholarships.  Regardless, he is gone. 

There are workarounds to the guaranteed scholarship rule. If someone is really going to push back on keeping his scholarship to stay at a school, that coach will probably make the kid’s life miserable until the kid leaves.  You may have an inside source on this situation, but what you have been told and what the media has been told aren’t really different from each other. 

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There are workarounds to the guaranteed scholarship rule. If someone is really going to push back on keeping his scholarship to stay at a school, that coach will probably make the kid’s life miserable until the kid leaves.  You may have an inside source on this situation, but what you have been told and what the media has been told aren’t really different from each other. 

Agreed