2020 C Dain Dainja [Baylor Commit]

Player: Dain Dainja 

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN

School: Park Center

AAU: Sizzle

Position: Center

Height: 6’9

Weight: 260

Major 7 Offers: Nebraska, Marquette, Georgetown, DePaul, Clemson, Baylor, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Texas A&M, West Virginia, Xavier

Visits: 

Twitter:

247 Composite: #50 OVR; #7 C :ThreeStar::star .9793

Rivals:  #40 OVR; #6 C :FourStar:
247:  #60 OVR; #11 C :FourStar:
ESPN: #51 OVR; #11 C :FourStar: 

Highlights:

17 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

FWIW, Frost has offered the most players in the country by a mile. Not even remotely close. Numbers are kind of funny lol 

I was referring more to the players that have committed. I know this wasn't the most ideal thread to post that in - just crossed my mind thinking if FH locks this guy.....

and this isn't a knock on SF - cause he is the best thing for NU football since TO.  Just crazy as good as SF has done FH is kicking A

Let's hope he is a good buddy of Jalen Suggs as both of these guys could be of great benefit to both HC SF and HC FHn!!    Not sure we can say yet which of them is recruiting better but it is readily apparent that both of them understand that its not as much X's and O's as it is Jimmy's and Joes.   Tag team! 

• 4 months later...